Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesPurina Pro Plan
SENIOR Turkey & Rice Wet Dog Food 13oz

Purina Pro Plan SENIOR Turkey & Rice Wet Dog Food 13oz

Serve your senior dog a wholesome meal specially formulated to meet his unique nutritional needs with Purina Pro Plan SENIOR Adult 7+ Turkey & Rice Formula wet dog food. We make our high protein wet dog food with real turkey to help him maintain an ideal body condition. Our pet nutritionist carefully chooses every high-quality ingredient for a specific purpose, and this premium dog food contains no artificial colors or flavors and no corn, soy or wheat. Keep mealtime exciting for your dog by rotating this turkey and rice ground dog food entree with our Purina Pro Plan SENIOR Adult 7+ Beef & Rice and Chicken & Rice wet dog food selections.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Pro Plan SENIOR Turkey & Rice Wet Dog Food 13oz!
liz B.
Bedford, KY
Purina Pro Plan SENIOR Turkey & Rice Wet Dog Food 13oz uploaded by liz B.
Purina Pro Plan SENIOR Turkey & Rice Wet Dog Food 13oz uploaded by liz B.
My 7 year old Siberian husky gobbled it down and i think he thourally enjoyed it. It is nice having a food that he loves and that is good for him.
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Purina Pro Plan SENIOR Turkey & Rice Wet Dog Food 13oz uploaded by Christine B.
Purina Pro Plan SENIOR Turkey & Rice Wet Dog Food 13oz uploaded by Christine B.
my 12-year-old chocolate lab absolutely loved this Purina Pro plan classic adult 7+ complete essentials turkey and rice entrée in a can! The smell and look of the food wasn’t like your average dog food that actually looked real and appetizing! It had real grains of rice and smelled pleasant for a dog food. My girl loved this food and scarfed it right up! I would definitely recommend this to senior dogs of any breed!
Leah M.
Virginia, MN
Purina Pro Plan SENIOR Turkey & Rice Wet Dog Food 13oz uploaded by Leah M.
Purina Pro Plan SENIOR Turkey & Rice Wet Dog Food 13oz uploaded by Leah M.
Purina Pro Plan SENIOR Turkey & Rice Wet Dog Food 13oz My dog daisy absolutely loved this wet dog food mixed with her normal dog food we call it gravy! It wasn't hard on her stomach and easily digested .I would definitely recommend this dog food to my friends and family! Aslo to any senior fur baby owner .
yesica A.
Beaumont, TX
Purina Pro Plan SENIOR Turkey & Rice Wet Dog Food 13oz uploaded by yesica A.
Purina Pro Plan SENIOR Turkey & Rice Wet Dog Food 13oz uploaded by yesica A.
I received this free canned food from Influnster for my dog ​​which smelled good and looked nice and my dog ​​liked it very much it is very complete and contains many good ingredients and necessary calories for my dog ​​I highly recommend the cost is worth it.
Nichole C.
Clovis, CA
Purina Pro Plan SENIOR Turkey & Rice Wet Dog Food 13oz uploaded by Nichole C.
my dog LOVED this food. she is elderly and has some health problems. she would not eat anything else for a while. I like that it has basic ingredients that are not upsetting to her when she has to eat specific things due to her health. it was also not as smelly as other wet dog foods.
Alexis G.
Cape May, NJ
This is OK, I received 1 can complimentary which wasn't enough to see long term results or how it affected my dog. My dog did enjoy this alright, but the texture was not his favorite and I prefer to buy him chunkier/meatier wet food.
Mayrena V.
Valley Spgs, CA
Purina Pro Plan SENIOR Turkey & Rice Wet Dog Food 13oz uploaded by Mayrena V.
My dog loved it. The packaging is easy to open. When pouring it comes right out you don’t need a spoon to dig it out of the can. I use wet dog food to give my dog her medicine and she never seems to find her meds because she’s to busy scarfing it down.
Lisa D.
Tampa, FL
Purina Pro Plan SENIOR Turkey & Rice Wet Dog Food 13oz uploaded by Lisa D.
The sample I received of Purina Pro Plan Adult 7+ Complete Essentials Turkey & Rice Entree Wet Dog Food was the first time I had given wet dog food to my dog. She loved it!
LeaDee C.
Omak, WA
Purina Pro Plan SENIOR Turkey & Rice Wet Dog Food 13oz uploaded by LeaDee C.
I received this can of Purina pro plan for adult dogs as a complementary from Influenster and Chewy’s for my honest review. My dog really liked the taste of this food. It had a good smell for dog food also I like that it has lots of vitamins in it and some minerals. Since my dog is getting older she needs all the extra minerals and vitamins that she can get and I was very pleased that this had it in it. I do wish though that it didn’t have any meat byproducts in it. I like that the first few ingredients are turkey, water, liver and they have chicken and rice in it. I will be recommending this to my family and friends and I definitely will be buying it for my dog.
Kristi M.
Huntersville, NC
Purina Pro Plan SENIOR Turkey & Rice Wet Dog Food 13oz uploaded by Kristi M.
I thought the food was pretty gentle on my furbaby’s tummy and she definitely enjoyed it. She’s not a picky eater, by any means. The look of the food isn’t appealing but, again, she enjoyed it. This won’t be a daily meal but maybe something to try here and there.

Looking for your answer?