Purina Pro Plan SAVOR Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula Adult Dry Dog Food

Money back, guaranteed. We guarantee outstanding quality and taste. If for any reason you're not satisfied, simply let us know why. Include the information in the ""Best If Used By"" date box and the weight circle. Please include your purchase receipt with price circled and your name and address. Mail to: Pro Plan Satisfaction, Guarantee Office of Consumer Affairs, P.O. Box 1326, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18703. Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Made with high-quality protein, including real chicken as the first ingredient Guaranteed live probiotics to support digestive health Crunchy kibble and tender, meaty pieces create a delightful textural combination Vitamin A and linoleic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid, support healthy skin and a shiny coat Contains rice, an easily digestible source of carbohydrates, which help fuel energy Carefully selected ingredients cater to health and wellness of adult dogs Optimal protein-to-fat ratio promotes ideal body condition Get your dog excited about mealtime when you serve him Purina Pro Plan SAVOR Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula adult dry dog food. Real chicken as the first ingredient and rice, which is an excellent source of carbohydrates for energy, create a wholesome meal with great flavor, and the hard kibble and tender shredded pieces provide a texture sure to keep him engaged with every bite. Feel good about serving your dog 100% complete and balanced nutrition, and take comfort knowing that each serving contains optimal levels of protein and fat that help dogs maintain an ideal body condition. Vitamin A and linoleic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid, promote healthy skin and coat to keep him looking great, and guaranteed live probiotics help to support his digestive health. Formulated with high-quality protein and other essential nutrients, Purina Pro Plan SAVOR helps support your beloved pet's overall health and wellness. Your dog expects delicious food at mealtime, and you want high-quality ingredients to fill his bowl, which is why we make Purina Pro Plan SAVOR Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula adult dry dog food with ingredients that are carefully chosen for a specific purpose. Your dog gets a highly digestible super-premium adult dog food, which helps promote nutrient availability and absorption, so he gets the most out of every bite. With guaranteed live probiotics, this formula helps to support his digestive health. Real chicken helps deliver great taste, and the textural combination of crunchy kibble and tender, meaty pieces is sure to please his palate. Your dog's health and happiness are important to you, and now you can show it by pouring a bowl of this SAVOR Shredded Blend recipe at mealtime. Purina Pro Plan SAVOR is backed by the work and research of more than 400 scientists, including nutritionists, veterinarians and behaviorists, so you can feel confident knowing your dog is getting food that is beneficial to his health and appealing to his taste buds. Purina Pro Plan was the first dry dog food brand to use and be founded on the idea of using real meat as the #1 ingredient. We know you care about where your dog's food is made, which is why this adult dry dog food is proudly manufactured in our Purina-owned U.S. facilities. Make Purina Pro Plan SAVOR Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula adult dry dog food part of your dog's daily diet, and explore our other Pro Plan varieties should his needs or preferences change. BRIGHT MIND is formulated to support his cognitive health, and SPORT aids your dog's strength and endurance. For specific nutritional needs, select from our FOCUS formulas. With so many great recipes to choose from, your dog can enjoy his favorite while still getting the 100% complete and balanced nutrition you expect from Purina Pro Plan.

Do you recommend this food for small dogs? [product:pro-plan-savor-adult-shredded-blend-chicken-rice-formula]
Is "grain" in the ingredients?
How would this compare to other foods. Anything you notice that is better then the standard dog food ?
Start your review of Purina Pro Plan SAVOR Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula Adult Dry Dog Food!
How would you rate this product?
Rock Tavern
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina Pro Plan SAVOR Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula Adult Dry Dog Food uploaded by Missy F.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Well made, well balanced nutritional dog food for my Doberman’s. My dogs have incredible wellness/bloodwork exams, healthy shinny coats, clean teeth and bright eyes, and Pro plan is a good part of why. Vet recommended, used and endorsed by top breeders, this product is made for the dogs health and well being. Purina puts so much into research of the health and long lives of dogs, and this product is an amazing result of their care and efforts. This particular line is good for dogs ages 2yrs to 7yrs. Try purina pro plan puppy for dogs ages 2 months through 2 years (made for small, medium and large dogs...check which one you need!!). Purina Pro Plan Senior is perfect for dogs 7 and older, addressing their slower metabolism and less need for fats and proteins
Purina Pro Plan SAVOR Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula Adult Dry Dog Food uploaded by Bree W.
I love this dog food. It's what we feed pets in the ICU at work if they like dry food. And it's good for my kids since they need the protein in it (they're pittie mixes) and i get a comstant discount on it since i work at an animal hospital that supplies it and mg boyfriend works at a store that sells it as well!
Abingdon, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is a great food for dogs with real shredded chicken! But be sure to use it regularly as with real chicken if can go bad. We switched to the large breed once we learned it existed but this was a hit while we used it and I highly recommend. Our vet recommended Purina pro plan and we’ve never looked back after switching from the breeders food of choice.
Apex, NC
Purchased at: PetSmart
This formula has been terrible for my dog. He has been eating so much grass and throwing up. We even tried introducing it to him slowly but it didnt work for him at all We ended up throwing 90 percent of the bag away because I didnt want to even give it to any other dog. I will not purchase this particular flavor again for my dog
Tipton, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We used to feed grain free but recently switch to regular dog food and chose Purina Pro Plan. The chicken and rice formula is our boxer's favorite flavor. She loves the pieces of chicken mixed into the food. I definitely recommend this brand for dog owners. We purchase it from Chewy.com and subscribe to receive a discount with free shipping which is nice!
Prattville, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product was recommended to me by my vet for my puppy. He loves it. It offers the nutrition he needs to grow and he really enjoys eating it. It gives you a mapped out plan on how much to feed him based on his weight taking the guess work out of it for optimum health benefits.
Pittsburgh
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Currently feeding the puppy version of this dog food to our brand new puppy and we all love it! He is so excited for meal time, which makes me happy because there are many great vitamins in this mixture. We're very satisfied with it!
Philadelphia
When I first got my puppy she wasn’t eating any dry food. I went through 4 different brands before getting this and she loves it! She’s always excited to eat now and it was recommended as a good brand in the store and by my vet.
The only dog food that my large mastiff can eat consistently and not break out. It’s good quality food and is not crazy expensive compared to other high end dog foods. Highly recommend it to other pet owners!
Mapleville, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Both of my pups really enjoy this food. They both maintain a healthy weight with this as their diet. It has all the good stuff in the food they need for their diet as well. It was highly recommend to me from the vet as well. The price is really decent as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
madison G. • a year ago
Yes, my dog was a multipoo and ate it fine. Now, I buy the same thing for my toy poodle but in the toy breed size!