Purina® Pro Plan® Savor® Shredded Blend Adult Chicken & Rice Formula Cat Food 14 lb. Bag

Pro Plan Savor® Shredded Blend combines outstanding nutrition with a full sensory mealtime experience that boasts an aroma, taste and texture your cat will love. With real chicken as the first ingredient in a combination of crunchy kibble and tender, shredded pieces, it's a delicious, high-quality meal to match your cat's remarkable zest for life. see more...

• Is this grain free? Does anyone else only feed their cat grain fr...3 Answers
  • Are the tenders in this soft? 3 Answers
  • Do they have this in soft food?3 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Neha S.
I feel so comfortable about feeding my cat this cat food, and my kitty absolutely loves it! I used to alternatively feed her between dry and wet foods but ever since I switched to this brand she doesn't seem too interested in the wet food anymore.
rebeka s.
Fort Worth, TX
My cats love this stuff. I went through many brands before I found this. My cat would throw up several times a day. Vet wanted me to put him on prescription food but the cost.was high. I got a free sample of this and he did fine. So bought a large bag and all is well. It been two years now.
Kristen S.
Orlando, FL
My cats absolutely LOVE this product. Every time I put it in the bowl they eat it as if they've never eaten before. This is the only dry cat food that they have done this for.
Marylou L.
Valparaiso, IN
I received a sample bag for my cats to try and they go nuts over it. my cats know exactly where I store the sample bag and every time I go near the cabinet all three of them come running from wherever there meowing at me. I love the fact that it's a dry food but it has these little pieces of chicken that is almost kind of I guess you could call them freeze dried but you could still smell the chicken flavor to it. all I know is my kids have not gone miss crazy over food and a very long time and once I'm done with this sample I am definitely going to the store and buying a big bag for them. I would recommend this to anyone who loves their cat but don't want to put them on wet food but wants to give them the same satisfaction of wet food and dry food formula.
Bethany S.
Lexington, NC
I wish my cats weren't so addicted to this, though it's leaps and bounds better for them than what they were eating before it's a bit on the pricey side, also I really wish my dog didn't like stealing it so much either. I do know the extra meaty chunks are what they love the most, and I can tell the difference in their coats and furr already! Would recommend just coupon yall ;)
Liz W.
Portland, ME
My cat LOVES this food! We tried to get him the grain-free, organic cat food, but we always had to make sure to mix it in with canned food for him to eat it. Not so with the Shredded recipe! He gobbles it up as fast as canned food. The dried pieces of meat definitely make him a happy cat! We don't free feed.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I also was introduced to this cat food as a sample from PINCHme, and I fed my cat this in place of his usual wet food when I had this sample. He loved it just like the wet food, instead of just munching on it to & fro like dry food. This stuff is not cheap, but that's one thing I have noticed about my cat---he has luxe taste.
Patricia R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat loves this and I didn't take his word for it until he was snubbing his nose at other foods. He chows down on Purina but other kinds, he just takes a bite here and there. We had to bring more of this home. My dog however ate some and I think the little shredded pieces got stuck in his throat and he was dry heaving for the first day. The second day, he was throwing up all over the place. I don't recommend letting your dog get near this. Cats? Run to the store and get them a bag. =)
Cat D.
Goose Creek, SC
We started feeding this to our 5 cats about a week ago and I've been nothing but impressed. They love the mix of tender and crispy food. It saves me from buying wet food because it satisfies their craving for softer food that's easier to chew, especially for our kittens.
Aubin B.
Visalia , CA
I have two indoor only house cats that are very picky. They are used to their brand of food I buy and usually have a hard time with anything else. I love the quality of Purina and they seemed to live the flavor.
Sally S.
Omaha, NE
Are there grain/ceral fillers in this product?
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is it ok to feed it to a cat who has diabetes ?
Jessie J.
Olympia, WA
Is this grain free? Does anyone else only feed their cat grain free food?
ali w.
Do they have this in soft food?
howida j.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are the tenders in this soft?