Purina® Pro Plan® Savor® Shredded Blend Adult Chicken & Rice Formula Cat Food 14 lb. Bag

BY PRO PLAN

Pro Plan Savor® Shredded Blend combines outstanding nutrition with a full sensory mealtime experience that boasts an aroma, taste and texture your cat will love. With real chicken as the first ingredient in a combination of crunchy kibble and tender, shredded pieces, it's a delicious, high-quality meal to match your cat's remarkable zest for life. see more...

• Is this grain free? Does anyone else only feed their cat grain fr...3 Answers
  • Are the tenders in this soft? 3 Answers
  • Do they have this in soft food?3 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Neha S.
I feel so comfortable about feeding my cat this cat food, and my kitty absolutely loves it! I used to alternatively feed her between dry and wet foods but ever since I switched to this brand she doesn't seem too interested in the wet food anymore.
rebeka s.
Fort Worth, TX
My cats love this stuff. I went through many brands before I found this. My cat would throw up several times a day. Vet wanted me to put him on prescription food but the cost.was high. I got a free sample of this and he did fine. So bought a large bag and all is well. It been two years now.
Kristen S.
Orlando, FL
My cats absolutely LOVE this product. Every time I put it in the bowl they eat it as if they've never eaten before. This is the only dry cat food that they have done this for.
Amy S.
Alma, AR
Pet Lover Expert
Both of my beautiful senior cats enjoyed this food very much. In fact they tried to open the bag themselves. It was so cute! I'll be getting them a bag the next time I'm at the pet store. I was given a complementary sample from pinchme to facilitate my review.
Caprice K.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert
Both my cat and dog eat this! My cat eats first then the dog eats whatever is leftover! Good on my book. Pricey but worth it!
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
My cat loves Purina pro plan savor shredded blend for adult cats. He loves the chicken and rice formula. Highly recommend
Sydnee W.
Lubbock , TX
High quality brand food to feed your cats! Provides the necessary nutrients for your feline to stay active and healthy
Lilly
My dog loves this food since I started given her Purina pro plan she looks much healthier and her fur is beutiful
Adiana P.
Pet Lover Expert
I really like this product. My cat love it. It's really good and healthy. Definitely get one for your cat .
Michelle C.
Los Banos, CA
This is so useful for you pet I always use this for them and I'm kinda thinking they are liking it
Sally S.
Omaha, NE
Are there grain/ceral fillers in this product?
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Pet Lover Expert
Is it ok to feed it to a cat who has diabetes ?
Jessie J.
Olympia, WA
Is this grain free? Does anyone else only feed their cat grain free food?
howida j.
Are the tenders in this soft?
ali w.
Do they have this in soft food?