BY PURINA

Designed to help overweight or less active adult cats lose weight. Made with real chicken as #1 Ingredient for excellent palatability. Offers the nutritional extras you've come to expect from Pro Plan Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: Weight Control Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 7Lb Ingredients: Chicken, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Poultry By-product Meal, Soy Protein Concentrate, Wheat Flour, Fish Meal, Dried Egg Product, Soy Protein Isolate, Animal Fat Preserved With Mixed-tocopherols (form Of Vitamin E), Soybean Meal, Animal Liver Flavor, Salt, L-lysine Monohydrochloride, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source Of Vitamin C), Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source Of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 46% Crude Fat (Min) 8% Crude Fat (Max) 12% Crude Fiber (Max) 5% Moisture (Max) 12% Linoleic Acid (Min) 1.4% Calcium (Ca) (Min) 0.8% Phosphorus (P) (Min) 0.7% Vitamin A (Min) 10,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (Min) 400 IU/kg Magnesium (Max) 0.075% Taurine (Min) 0.15% see more...

Buy on PETCO
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA
Bought this for my oldest cat who had diabetes to help manage it. She didn't really care for it at first but after a day or so she adjusted. She did lose some weight and became more active from losing the weight. A little pricey but for the benefits it's worth it.
Trini V.
Trini V.
Rodeo, CA
Even though fat cats are adorable....my Patrick Swayze was getting a little too large. Not only is he chubby, but around 2 years old he got lazy too. Purchased this cat food and within a few weeks noticed that Swayze was looking a little for trim
Katie D.
Katie D.
Richmond, VA
I use this for my heavier cat. He was 18 pounds and is now down to 12! He's 3 and is now at a healthy weight! He loves this food. I buy it from Petsmart in the large bags!
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Drexel Hill, PA
My cat was big and lazy. And when I started using it I noticed the diference in her weight.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
My cat seems to love this food but sometimes he will throw it up that hardly ever happens.
Kathleen P.
Kathleen P.
Fontana, CA
This product is amazing and it does work, my cat was so ridiculously obese she outgrew her kitty door. We put her on the treadmill and held tuna over her head so she would run, but that didn't work. We took her to Diabetes jog a thon, but she didn't want to run, she just kept urinating and pooping everywhere in the dirt. We even tried to put her on weight watchers and that didn't work either. A friend of mine recommended this Pro Plan Weight Management food, we bought it and she instantly fell in love with it, and started losing weight immediately, she even gave up doughnuts I was so proud! I definitely recommend this cat food to any cat that is having trouble losing weight.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
I really wanted to have a more organic line for food however it didn't agree with my poor kitty's tummy. We changed him to this and he really liked it. No more tummy issues. And we did the weight management to be sure he didn't get fat.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Long Beach, NY
My cats loved this food ! I have two large indoor cats and they are getting a little bit smaller with this food and more exercise we will be keeping this food around!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Cleveland, GA
My cat is pretty old and stubborn when it comes to food. This is one of the few choices she will actually sit and eat and doesn't make her sick.
Deb G.
Deb G.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried this for my cat who I adopted and came overweight. She did lose a few pounds but she's still chunky. She loves food too much haha