BY PURINA

It's the little things you do for your dog without thinking twice. It's setting aside time just for him, because he gives you so much every day. It's giving him a food made with high-quality nutrition like Purina Pro Plan Sport Advanced Formula. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Muscle Tone Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 6 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, brewers rice, poultry by-product meal (natural source of glucosamine),corn gluten meal, whole grain wheat, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols(form of Vitamin E), whole grain corn, corn germ meal, brewers dried yeast, fishmeal (natural source of glucosamine), animal digest, fish oil, dried eggproduct, wheat bran, calcium phosphate, salt, potassium chloride, Vitamin Esupplement, choline chloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C),zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, manganese sulfate, niacin, calcium carbonate, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiaminemononitrate, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, garlic oil, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin Kactivity), sodium selenite. see more...

Courtney H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs really thrive on this food! Between my belgian Malinois, plot hound, and coonhound mix, they could eat me out of the house. This food keeps them full especially after all of their daily exercise.
Shelby M.
il
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
His is a good food for any active dog. My dog is an English setter which means he’s very active and hunting. This keeps him going all day long and I would recommend for any dog that’s active.
Hannah C.
Conway, SC
I recently switched my dog over to this food and she loves it. Before she would sometimes not eat her food but she's always ready for food now. She even scratches at her bowl asking for more, she broke the bowl
Natalie N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I had my dog on this food for a while and everything was going fine. She got very sick and would refuse to eat this food. Even when she felt better she would not eat it. Not sure if the food made her sick or not but I have not purchased since. Same thing happened to a friend's dog on the same food.
Nicole C.
Sharpsville , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I purchased this at my local pet store the dogs love it and I have noticed a huge difference in the health of their coat since I started using it. It is priced kind of high but there’s less sheading so it’s worth it to me!
Jessica C.
El Paso
Have used this brand on our prior pup and she did so great on it. She had weight gain issues due to how active she was and this help put on some extra pound on her. Price wise it’s not to terrible compared to the better brands.
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My doggos have sensitive tummies and don't do well with most foods but this works great! They do still get upset stomachs but not as often. Sticking with it for now.
Maybelka J.
We have 2 great Danes we feed this to and honestly they have never been better! Before they would eat slowly sometimes letting the food just sit there for hours now they wait impatiently till dinner time lol. They come up to the window and peek in one the sun is setting, their cue dinner time is near, one they see us coming they go nuts!! They eat with total delight and do not save a bit. They are stronger more alert and generally in much better health since the switch!
Rachel M.
Salisbury , MD
We got this dog food, because our new puppy was having diarrhea as a result of TOO much protein in the other more expensive dog foods we had bought. We consulted with a vet and she STRONGLY encouraged this food! Our two dogs will not eat out of their own bowl so we bought this for the all life stages and it has worked wonders. They both seem to feel better and really enjoy the food. My in-laws got the puppy version for their puppy and love it as well! Great job Purina!
Mindy R.
South Bend, IN
My dogs get the sensitive stomach kind and they love it. I think it smells sort of fishy, but they don't seem to mind. It has really cleared up their itchy skin and dandruff! One of my dogs had recurrent yeast ear infections and since changing him to Pro Plan food he hasn't had another one. My dogs are both over 10 years old, but their good nutrition keeps them acting like puppies, even now!