Purina Pro Plan PurinaA Pro PlanA Savor Small Breed Adult Dog Food uploaded by Lyndsey S.

BY PURINA

Serve your small-breed canine companion a meal that meets his needswith this Purina Pro Plan brand DOG FOOD Savor Adult Shredded BlendSmall-Breed Chicken & Rice Formula that is formulated withprotein for your active pooch, along with a host of otherbeneficial nutrients. Calcium and phosphorus promote healthy teeth, wheat bran provides prebiotic fibers for digestive tract health andvitamin A and linoleic acid help your dog's coat shine. Features: Ideal for adult dogs under 20 lbs.; highprotein level meets the needs of active small dogs; easy-to-chewbite-size kibble; small, tender shredded pieces offer a scrumptioustaste and texture; calcium, phosphorus and other minerals helpmaintain strong teeth and bones; wheat bran offers naturalprebiotic fibers for digestive health; vitamin A and linoleic acidpromote healthy skin and coat Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Chicken & Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 3,825 kcals per kg; 370 kcals percup Package Weight: 6 lbs. Directions: 3 AAA" 12 lbs.: 1/2 AAA" 1 cup daily 13 AAA" 20 lbs.: 1 AAA" 1-2/3 cups daily Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup. Keep your dog in ideal body condition and do not allow your dog tobecome overweight. The exact amount of food your dog requires will need to be adjustedaccording to age, activity and environment. These guidelines are a good place to start for an average, activeadult dog fed once daily. To avoid dietary upset when transitioning, allow 7 AAA" 10 days toease the transition by mixing current and new food and graduallyincreasing the proportion of new food every day. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly. Store in a cool, dry place. Warranty, Awards, Certifications or ExpertRecommendations: Formulated see more...

• I was really intereted in signing my dog up for this chal...2 Answers
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I am really happy with this dog food, because I feel like I am giving my dog the right food for her! Purina has been around for many years & is a very trusted brand in the pet community, so I trust giving it to my beloved dog. She is very picky, but she loves this food! That makes me super happy know because it is what I w
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog doesn’t like a lot of dry food know kibble brands but he’s liked the different Purina flavors we’ve tried. This one we got to try for free through a sampling box and he loved it! Would recommend to dog owners like me.
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got a free sample from some website do I didn’t have high hopes for it. Before trying this food, my dog barely ate her food. It would dig out for days and she would nibble here and there. I gave her this food and she chowed down. She loves this food. There’s kibble and then little pieces of something else - meat maybe? I have no idea, but she loves it. I can’t get her to stop eating it. I’ve completely switched her over and she loves every flavor so far.
Annie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a pair of finicky little Shiba Inus. They only like small bites dog food. I wanted to get them something they would like that would be good for them. I started getting this food delivered from Chewy every 6 weeks. The dogs love it, and the older one seems more peppy now, not just laying around all the time. I am very satisfied with this product.
Lyndsey S.
Merrimack, NH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great food for a small-breed dog, like my baby. He loves the fact that the morsels are perfectly sized for his little mouth and the savory bits are a nice way to get him to eat, even when he's at his pickiest.
Natalia G.
This dog food is phenomenal! I have a small chihuahua/papillon mix. She is a VERY picky eater. When I adopted her from the animal shelter they recommended science diet and she wouldn't touch her food. We were naturally in a frenzy because she needed to eat and I was recommended this food by an employee at petsmart. The small bites are perfect for her little mouth, and she really loves the real pieces of chicken in the food. I feel like it's more natural to have the chicken bits in there, and it brings out her inner carnivore, lol. If you have a picky dog, try this. It's very fragrant and she eats it all up, every time.
Katie W.
Slidell, LA
I used to buy royal canin indoor adult dry food until they changed their ingredients and my dog got sick from it. I have a Pomeranian whom is very picky and I have spent a ton of money trying different dog foods. My friend recommended this food to me and my dog loves it. I had no trouble switching over to it. I didn't even have to mix it with her previous food. No problems with upset stomach and for once, she finishes a bowl of food per day. Usually she wouldn't even eat half a bowl in 24 hours. Very impressed!
Stacy C.
Baltimore, MD
I really can't say a whole lot about Purina Pro plan as I've only been feeding it to my dogs for about 2 weeks. But I can tell my dogs do like it very much. And I also like that Purina Pro plan offers a salmon flavored dog food, I have yet to find that with any other brand. And I can see the real pieces of salmon. I think I am gonna continue to purchase this dog food.
Lily R.
Geneva, IL
Yes!! I recommend this for small dogs!!! The bites are tiny and your dog will have no trouble at all when eating this because they're made for small breed dogs like chihuahuas! My dogs coat is shiny and healthy thanks to purina!
cali v.
I cant rave enough about this product! My dog just loves theses treats. I cut them in to little pieces and reward him when he does something good. He even knows where I keep them. And gets excited when I open the treat drawer.
Melissa M.
I was really intereted in signing my dog up for this challenge is it any good? And in which way I am intereted I. Learning more from real expiernces and real people not a website