BY PURINA

Your feline friend will purr with pleasure when you serve this Purina Pro Plan brand Cat Food SAVOR Adult Sole EntrAfA(c)e with Spinach Braised in Sauce, since the delicious flavors of sole and spinach cooked in sauce satisfy your cat's taste buds. The food is formulated with a blend of vitamins and minerals to help provide balanced nutrition. Features: Contains the vitamins and minerals that provide balanced nutrition; sole and spinach braised in sauce appeal to your cat's tastes Food Type: Wet Food Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Sole EntrAfA(c)e with Spinach Braised in Sauce Package Weight: 3 oz. Directions: For every 3 lbs. of body weight: 1 can per day Adjust as needed. Divide into 2 or more meals. Ingredients: Water Sufficient for Processing, Sole, Wheat Gluten, Liver, Meat By-Products, Spinach, Chicken, Corn Starch Modified, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Corn Oil, Calcium Phosphate, Salt, Soy Protein Concentrate, Potassium Chloride, Added Color, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Zinc Sulfate, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement and Potassium Iodide Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 10.0% Crude Fat (min) 2.0% Crude Fiber (max) 1.5% Moisture (max) 80.0% Ash (max) 3.0% Taurine (min) 0.05% see more...

Mary L.
Mary L.
All three of my cats love this stuff and all three are finicky eaters. Finally found something they agree upon. I buy the Medley box because it has a bit of variety. They get their grains, meat, and greens all in one. Seems to be a hit.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Boynton Beach, FL
Since starting this from 9 lives they beg me constantly for more. Have 2 cats with allergies and since changing to this the allergies have subsided and the Depo shots have been cut down to less than half
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
La vergne, TN
We feed our 10 year old cat 1/2 a can of wet food a night. He loves the purine pro plan wet food for adult cats. It helps his fur feel soft and give him energy for the following day.
Kimberly m.
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT
Pet Lover Expert
I have a 25lb cat that gets crystals in his urinary tract. This cat food has given him no problems. He really enjoys it and eats it well. It is a little expensive, but worth it.
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
Milwaukee, WI
Our cat loves this. We give it to her once a week as a treat. She knows as soon as we open the cat what she's getting
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
My cat loves this food. I love it too because it's good for him and decent for my wallet as well.
nicole m.
nicole m.
Waxahachie, TX
I had to mix this with a little of the dry food to entice the cats to eat it. I bought it after reading the label and feeling it had the needs met of my cats. They just didn't seem to care for the flavor.
Lejla M.
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
My cat's absolute favorite. She loves this brand. Every time I feed it to her, she purrs and eats it all, unlike with other brands.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Knightdale, NC
I don't buy wet food often but when I do I like to do Purina because it has good ingredients for my cats.
Beth H.
Beth H.
Deland, FL
My cats really enjoy this canned food and I like it because it's a good price and it's good for them.