Purina Pro Plan PurinaA Pro PlanA Puppy Food uploaded by Kyra L.

BY PURINA

Real chicken or lamb is the #1 ingredient in this formula designed for puppy's first year. Pro Plan Puppy is formulated to support the rapid growth during your puppy's first year of life. It contains high quality protein from real chicken or lamb, along with an ideally balanced protein to fat ration for healthy growth. It is fortified with vitamins, calcium and other minerals, and is highly digestible for maximum nutrient delivery. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy 0-12 mths Health Consideration: Immune System, Brain Development Flavor: Lamb & Rice Primary Ingredient: Lamb Package Weight: 6 lbs Ingredients: Lamb, Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Ground Yellow Corn, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), Corn Bran, Oat Meal, Dried Egg Product, Dried Beet Pulp, Animal Digest, Calcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, PotassiumChloride, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Garlic Oil, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 28.0% Crude Fat (Min) 18.0% Crude Fiber (Max) 3.0% Moisture (Max) 12.0% Linoleic Acid (Min) 1.6% Calcium (Ca) (Min) 1.1% Phosphorus (P) (Min) 0.8% Vitamin A (Min) 15,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (Min) 100 IU/kg Glutamine* (Min) 1.0% Docosahexaenoic Acid* (DHA) (Min) 0.05% *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. see more...

• Has you let experience any constipation? I bought it and mine did...2 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Danielle W.
Springhill, LA
My dog used to eat this dog food when she was a puppy. I then switched to the adult food. It started to get expensive when I acquired another big dog. I had to switch to a cheaper purina brand food. I hope to make the switch back since it was recommended by my vet.
Jacquelyn C.
Our husky LOVES this dog food! We have tried top dog food (like blue), but our pup seems to prefer pro plan! Since we began using it we have noticed increased shine in his coat as well. So many people have complimented him on his coat and how soft he is- which a lot of big dogs, especially huskies aren't particularly known for! We won't buy anything else!
Kyra L.
Fort Stewart , GA
We absolutely love this dog food. My puppy was gotten from the humane society at 8 weeks old. She came with Hills science diet. She had the runs and we couldn't figure out why. We decided to go to petsmart and use a few of our coupons to buy her items. Purina pro was one of them. Her coat is so glossy and beautiful now. She is happy and she'll be 1 in 4 months.
Raquel L.
I bought this years ago for my pup, I got the one that has the schnauzer. I read the packaging and it sounded very interesting. But my dogs body didn't like it. She started to get constipated. I had to return in to the pet store I bought it from. Never again will I purchase it. I switched to wellness, I liked the ingredients of that food better.
Alex Z.
El Dorado Hls, CA
This is what we fed my dog when he was first a puppy and he loved it. It was the highest quality of food id seen so far and I could tell it was helping my dog grow big and strong! He went from a tiny puppy to about a 115lb full sized puppy in about 9 months. I would definitely recommend it for very active puppies!
Sonia S.
Olathe, KS
This is what I feed my small puppies and I love it. I feel like I am really caring for my puppies and giving them a great start in their first year! And they love it!
Allison D.
San Antonio, TX
Our dane puppy loved this food, but developed a food allergy to grain. She really loved the flavor before we switched her to a grain free food instead.
Heather H.
Pineville , LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is a great line of puppy food! Helps puppies keep a good healthy weight! Helps ten grow! And the puppies love it!
Robyn E.
Denham Spgs, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My puppy likes this dog food. He eats it right up. He always makes a happy bowl. This is affordable.
Isabel D.
Lima
Mi perro Chiru desde que lo tuve en mis manos por primera vez, le he dado Proplan, Es el mejor alimento del mercado y le ayuda a crecer fuerte y sano. Mi Chiru  cuando me lo trajeron pesaba menos de 1 kilo y segun el veterinario ese peso era muy bajo aun para ser un cachorro. Entones él ne recomendo alimentarlo con Purina Proplan Cachorro y no me arrepiento; ahora es un perro saludable fuerte y un poco gordito
Raquel L.
Has you let experience any constipation? I bought it and mine did. I started to give this food slowly by mixing it with her other food and day by day increasing the purine pro.