BY PURINA

Help your four-legged friend achieve and maintain an ideal weight with Purina Pro Plan Weight Management Large Breed Formula Dog Food. Made with real chicken as the main ingredient, this tasty food is high in protein, allowing your dog to maintain healthy muscle mass while losing weight. EPA and natural sources of glucosamine support healthy joints, cartilage and mobility, and natural prebiotic fibers aid in good digestive health. The food is highly digestible so your dog receives an optimal amount of nutrition. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Large Breed Health Consideration: Weight Control Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 34 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, Brewer's Rice, Whole Grain Wheat, Poultry By-Product Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Corn Gluten Meal, Oat Meal, Pearled Barley, Pea Fiber, Fish Meal (Natural Sourceof Glucosamine), Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), Animal Digest, Fish Oil, Wheat Bran, Dried Egg Product, Salt, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Garlic Oil, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Folic Acid, Biotin and Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 26.0% Crude Fat (min) 9.0% Crude Fat (max) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 5.5% Moisture (max) 12.0% Linoleic Acid (min) 1.3% Calcium (Ca) (min) 0.9% Phosphorus (P) (min) 0.7% Selenium (Se) (min) 0.3mg/kg Vitamin A (min) 15,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (mi see more...

Bianca C.
I had tried many other foods with my two Great Dane pups and none were good on their stomachs! Recommended by another Dane mommy it was the only food that worked perfectly for them! I definitely recommend this food as well!!
Molly E.
Purina diets are not only formulated, but also tested, to provide complete and balanced nutrition. They make their food at their own plant and source ingredients from the same suppliers to provide exceptional quality control. This formula has limited calories to encourage weight loss when fed as measured meals.
Veronica G.
Ive had my dog for three years now and when she was just a couple months old she got really sick and lost a lot weight! Once she was well I started feeding her this and oh my gosh did she start gaining weight! This food really helped grow into a beautiful strong dog. I feed her this often and it keeps at a consistent dog rate. I love this brand so much because it brought my puppy back to a healthy weight.
Allison M.
Pittsfield, MA
I have a great day and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning
Lauren D.
Redding, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We use a different variety but the same brand. We use the sensitive stomach and skin one. We switched our dog from the grain free crap the rescue had him on and now his coast is much shinier, he is less gasy, and he actually likes it and looks foreword to meal times. totally worth the slightly higher price.
Brittany E.
Georgetown, DE
This is the only thing my dog will eat. We rescued him a year ago and he was so thin for a boxer/mastiff. This helped him get to the weight he needed to be in a short period of time. I will definitely repurchase
Tara P.
KERNERSVILLE, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
EXCELLENT! Recommended by my veterinarian as not the top of the line out of the budget, but affordable and really good for our dog. We love this brand and feel comfortable feeding it to our dogs.
Kristen J.
Marshville, NC
This brand was recommended by the rescue we work with as a decent food at a good price point. We were very satisfied with it although we eventually switched to grain free. Would definitely purchase again for future dogs and foster dogs.
Kathryn B.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
This is a good food, but can be a bit pricey when you are feeding 2 mastiffs. But overall my dogs enjoy it and it doesn't seem to upset their stomachs, so I'm a happy dog mom!
Brittany B.
Benton, IL
Purina is the only brand of dog food I trust, I love how nice my dogs coats looks when they eat this food! You can definitely see a difference between this and the cheap food!