BY PURINA

Can superb nutrition excite the senses? Feeding is believing. Superb entrees made with real meat, poultry, rice or vegetables provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition to help support a strong immune system. Selections for large breed dogs are enriched with key nutrients to support healthy joints. Food Type: Wet Food Food Consistency: Chunks in Gravy Life Stage: Adult Large Breed Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Beef & Rice Primary Ingredient: Water Package Weight: 13 oz Ingredients: Water Sufficient for Processing, Beef, Liver, Wheat Gluten, Chicken, Meat By-Products, Rice, Corn Starch-Modified, Potassium Chloride, Caramel Color, Tricalcium Phosphate, Salt, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Iron Oxide, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Biotin Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 9.0% Crude Fat (min) 2.0% Crude Fiber (max) 1.5% Moisture (max) 82.0% Vitamin E (min) 100 iu/kg Ascorbic Acid* (min) 20 mg/kg *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. see more...

Alexandra S.
Fort myers, FL
I have very very picky german shephards, but they absolutely love this. I mix it up with some dry food, and they eat it right up. I feel as if it gives them a shiny coat too. It's the only thing they eat, and it has a lot of nutritional values which makes me a very happy mom.
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
When your sweet dog is no longer a puppy you still want food that is going to keep them around a long time. Pros of this good is that it is a taste that she likes and it had vitamins/nutrients in each kibble. Cons..None! I would buy this for my dog again.
Lindsay L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have two German Shepherds (11 years old and 2 1/2 years old) and they both LOVE this! I typically mix it with dry dog food. Usually it's gone within minutes of me giving it to them. Definitely recommend for other fellow large dog owners!
Hannah A.
Greenville, SC
My service dog lost weight eating this food, which for me was not a good sign since he was eating the same amount as his previous food (the Pro plan with salmon). He seemed to like it though, so maybe it's just not for working dogs.
Nico W.
Phoenix, AZ
We buy this food every 2 months or so, our Husky seems to really like it, she is healthy at around 45 pounds. Wo normally get good deals on Amazon for this food
Kathy M.
Fayetteville, NC
My Dog loves this food. Easy for her to digest and it does not mess with her digestion. She is a very happy dog when eating this food. Will be buying more soon.
Bianca G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has enjoyed this brand and is always looking forward to each and every meal! They give you a great amount for a descent cost at BJ's wholesale!
Shannon R.
Our dog likes it. For the most part, the ingredients are straigtforward. It was recommended by our vet and we have been usin it for the past 2 years.
Kayla A.
Since my dogs enjoyed the Purina also brand dog food, I thought I would try this out for my large dogs (pitbulls) they enjoyed it. Will buy again.
Channing W.
Midwest City, OK
I love this brand of food my Pit bull loves it also. When we use other brands he will not eat. But when i have this brand he gobbles it right up.