Purina Pro Plan PurinaA Pro PlanA Kitten Food uploaded by kaitlyn s.

BY PURINA

This formula is made with real chicken and essential nutrients for overall wellness and exceptional taste. Purina Pro Plan Chicken & Rice Formula Kitten Food provides balanced nutrition for the growth and development of your kitten. The formula is made with real chicken and contains 41% protein to support metabolic needs and boost strong muscles. Give your cat a healthy heart, radiant skin and a shiny coat, with wellness you can both enjoy. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Kitten 0-12mos Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken & Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 7Lb Ingredients: Chicken, Brewer's Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, ChickenBy-product Meal, Animal Fat Preserved With Mixed-tocopherols (form Of VitaminE), Soybean Meal, Dried Egg Product, Poultry By-product Meal, Soy ProteinIsolate, Fish Meal, Wheat Flour, Animal Liver Flavor, Salt, Phosphoric Acid, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, ZincSulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source Of Vitamin C),Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, CopperSulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (sourceOf Vitamin K Activity) And Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 41% Crude Fat (Min) 18% Crude Fiber (Max) 3% Moisture (Max) 12% Linoleic Acid (Min) 1.9% Calcium (Ca) (Min) 1% Phosphorus (P) (Min) 0.8% Vitamin A (Min) 10,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (Min) 400 IU/kg Taurine (Min) 0.15% see more...

Buy on PETCO
Kari J.
Landover, MD
I've used this for my kitten to help keep them healthy and growing. They loved the food and it seemed to give them lots of energy. It was a bit pricey for the size of the bag so I sometimes mix it with another brand to save
Chelsea J.
Nashville, TN
My cats loved this food! We have 4 kittens so it's tricky to find one that works for all of them, but this was a winner! They love it!
Ieasha M.
Palmyra, PA
This is the only brand I've known my kitten to love, she is hesitant to eat other food but i can't keep enough food in her bowl.
Tara M.
Plymouth, MN
Love the quality of this product. My kitten loves it as well! I was told at the local pet store that this food has all the nutrients and vitamins your kitten needs to grow. A little pricey, but there is usually a good deal at the store.
Holly L.
Eatontown, NJ
I adopted a stray kitten two weeks ago from a local shelter, and they had him on another brand of dry food. Knowing how you have to properly transition them over to new dry food, I did so carefully, but this sneak immediately was only eating the Purina out of the bowl - he LOVES it!!
Mariana A.
Castro Valley , CA
My kittens love this food! It was suggested to me by the adoption place when we picked them, and so far so good! They're domestic shorthair and as soon as they hear me pouring food into their bowls, they come running! A tad expensive, but it's worth it! Just wish it came in bags bigger than 7lbs.
Emily R.
Copley, OH
My boyfriend just got a kitten. He is clueless as to how to take care of animals but I am helping him along the way. We got Flynn Purina Pro PlanA Kitten food and he loves it. He comes running when he hears anyone open the bag. I think He is off to a good start with that!
Katie D.
Richmond, VA
I use this for my kitten! I used this on my other cat when he was a kitten as well. I worked at a vet and Pro Plan was what the vet always recommended. My cats are healthy and happy!
Amanda D.
Eldon, MO
Used this when my cat was a kitten. He always gobbled it up and seemed to enjoy the flavor. The price is reasonable and it is easy to find in big retail stores, so it's convenient to pick up often.
Lisa A.
West Coxsackie, NY
My babies love this food! They devour it when it is in their dish! And I love that it meets the needs of my precious babies!
Kjersti D.
Mayville, Wi
What's the difference between kitten food and cat food?
Charna H.
Pet Lover Expert
Kitten food is typically smaller and easier for them to process.