Purina Pro Plan PurinaA Pro PlanA Kitten Food uploaded by kaitlyn s.

BY PURINA #56 in Cat Food

This formula is made with real chicken and essential nutrients for overall wellness and exceptional taste. Purina Pro Plan Chicken & Rice Formula Kitten Food provides balanced nutrition for the growth and development of your kitten. The formula is made with real chicken and contains 41% protein to support metabolic needs and boost strong muscles. Give your cat a healthy heart, radiant skin and a shiny coat, with wellness you can both enjoy. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Kitten 0-12mos Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken & Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 7Lb Ingredients: Chicken, Brewer's Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, ChickenBy-product Meal, Animal Fat Preserved With Mixed-tocopherols (form Of VitaminE), Soybean Meal, Dried Egg Product, Poultry By-product Meal, Soy ProteinIsolate, Fish Meal, Wheat Flour, Animal Liver Flavor, Salt, Phosphoric Acid, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, ZincSulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source Of Vitamin C),Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, CopperSulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (sourceOf Vitamin K Activity) And Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 41% Crude Fat (Min) 18% Crude Fiber (Max) 3% Moisture (Max) 12% Linoleic Acid (Min) 1.9% Calcium (Ca) (Min) 1% Phosphorus (P) (Min) 0.8% Vitamin A (Min) 10,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (Min) 400 IU/kg Taurine (Min) 0.15% see more...

Buy on PETCO
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I have always used Purina cat food. It's a great brand and they use good ingredients. I currently do not have a cat, but we used to. We got him when he was a kitty and always used Purina. He grew to have such healthy fur and grew to be a big healthy cat. He loved the food and never left a bite! We ended up having to give him to another home though. I would most definitely recommend for any small kittens!
McKenzie P.
Chico, TX
My kitten loves this food & it keeps her in perfect health! Other foods make her gassy & she doesn't seem to be as active as she is when she is being fed purina pro plan! It's the only brand I'll be feeding her!
Robert G.
Sault S Marie, MI
Sometimes my cat just sits in front of the bag and breathes heavy. He's up to 26 pounds now. It's gotten to the point where I can't have the bag out of a locked cupboard cause he'll dump the food out and just lay around in it. I bought one of the huge bags and my cat just dove in and did that Scrooge McDuck diving in the money bin thing. Also he hugs the bag and mutters "My Precious" like some weird Gollum cat. Overall it's a great product. (My cat told me to write that last line.)
Nicole M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Love the formula of this dry food. It’s easy to u pour and our kitten loves this. I think compared to other companies this surpasses my expectations. Great price and value and i know our kitten is getting everything he needs to develop properly!
Taylor S.
Fremont OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is what I use right now for my kitten. She has the perfect balance of play, nap and eat time for her age and I believe the food helps balance it all out. I love this brand and this specific product!
Pretty F.
Long Beach, CA
She hated this food. She tried burying it lol. Totally didn’t met my expectations. It was expensive and so not worth it. I had to end up giving it away because when mando was a kitty she wouldn’t eat it just try to bury it so I bought her another brand
Kristi S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitten loves this dry food. She likes the taste and it is good for her growth and health. I will keep buying this for my kitten and then switch to the adult cat when the time comes. This is a good buy and worth every cent.
Malekan A.
Woodland Hls, CA
I bought the kitten one when I first got my cat and when she grew up I tried giving her something else but she hated it so I kept buying her the kitten one which she loves. They always do sales on this brand so I get 2 for 1
Alexis W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy this cat food at Walmart and my kitten loves it. I will continue buying it because it’s been effective. This brand is a little pricey but it is definitely worth it. I would buy it again because it works for my kitten.
Jennifer K.
Newark, NJ
The kitten seems to like it. She’s very healthy at a healthy weight and eats well and I know the food has a lot to do with that. It keeps her energy up. She’s a very happy cat that loves her food. I will be keeping her on this brand
Kjersti D.
Mayville, Wi
What's the difference between kitten food and cat food?
Charna H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Kitten food is typically smaller and easier for them to process.