Purina Pro Plan PurinaA Pro PlanA FOCUS Long Coat Formula Adult Cat Food uploaded by Kalin G.

BY PURINA

Support the rich, fluffy coat that makes your feline so special with this food that's specially formulated for medium- and long-haired cats. Brimming with essential vitamins and minerals that nourish your kitty's body as well as his or her fur, the food offers a balanced meal for your cat. Your soft, fluffy kitty pampers you with love, affection and plenty of cozycuddles. Pamper your whiskered friend in return with customized nutrition thatsupports his or her luxurious coat with this Purina Pro Plan brand CAT FOODAdult Long Coat Formula. Serving up a bountiful supply of the vitamins andminerals that medium- and long-haired cats need to thrive, the food offerstargeted nourishment for your feline. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: Shiny Coat Flavor: Tuna Primary Ingredient: Tuna Calories per Serving: 508 kcal/cup Package Weight: 7Lb Directions: Feed 1/4 - 1/2 cup daily to cats weighing 5 - 9 lb. Feed 2/3 - 1 cup daily to cats weighing 10 -14 lb. Ingredients: Tuna, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewer's Rice, Poultry By-product Meal, Animal Fat (preserved With Mixed Tocopherols, A Form Of Vitamin E), Soy Protein Concentrate, Wheat Flour, Dried Egg Product, Soybean Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Fish Meal, Soy Protein Isolate, Animal Liver Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Inulin, Calcium Carbonate, Phosphoric Acid, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Taurine, Manganese Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source Of Vitamin C), Niacin, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source Of Vitamin B6), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source Of Vitamin K Activity) And Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) see more...

Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Our cat seems to enjoy this one. After many failed attempts, ty his was the one that didn't get dumped all over the floor. It has also worked well for the long hair. We have a Siamese/Balinese mix and he is very fluffy. Very few hairball issues.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Charleston, SC
Purina!
I actually use the one for the urinary tract infection for my cat - and it is the BEST! Quality food that he loves and really helps keep his issues under control.
Kalin G.
Kalin G.
Slidell, LA
I have been feeding my car Stella this since she was old enough for adult formula food. People are always asking me what I feed her because her coat is so so soft
Nathaniel C.
Nathaniel C.
Hemet, CA
My cat also like this food but we have only fed this to him once.he seemed to like it but we stop giving it to him because its not what we usually feed him.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
piqua, OH
This is the only cat food my boy will eat. Other dry foodakes him sick. He doesn't like to eat wet food either.
Chloe F.
Chloe F.
Indiana, PA
This food keeps my cats coat silky and soft and she loves the taste. She eats it up so quickly!!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
I interchange this formula and the older cat version. My cats enjoy both of these. I find that this one definitely does help with the hair balls.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Marysville, OH
Bought these for the shelter and it was a great deal! The bag was the perfect size and for the price - you couldn't pass it up!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Chester, Md
I feed this to my beautiful Ragdoll, Indigo. Helps keep her coat shiny and the hairballs to a minimum.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Mount Joy, PA
I actually use this same line but in the sensitive skin and stomach one and my cat has always tolerated it really well