BY PURINA

Formulated with natural fiber to help control hairballs. Made with real chickenas #1 Ingredient. Offers the nutritional extras you've come to expect from ProPlan. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: Hairball Control Flavor: Chicken & Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 3.5Lb Ingredients: Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Rice, Soy ProteinConcentrate, Poultry By-product Meal, Animal Fat Preserved With Mixed-tocopherols(form Of Vitamin E), Dried Egg Product, Soybean Meal, Wheat Flour, Soy ProteinIsolate, Powdered Cellulose, Fish Meal, Animal Liver Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Phosphoric Acid, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate,L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source Of Vitamin C), Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, FolicAcid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium BisulfiteComplex (source Of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 40% Crude Fat (Min) 16% Crude Fiber (Max) 5.5% Moisture (Max) 12% Linoleic Acid (Min) 1.4% Vitamin A (Min) 10,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (Min) 400 IU/kg Taurine (Min) 0.15% Phosphorus (P) (Min) 0.6% see more...

Lili M.
I have probably the most picky spoiled cat in the world and she loves this food! I was recently looking at the ingredients in the previous food I was giving her and was not to thrilled. This however is completely opposite, chicken and Brewers rice rather than by product this and meat meal that. Way better in back of my mind for my spoiled furry baby and she enjoys it surprisingly!
Taylor m.
She loves the food it taste good to her she enjoys 8 inch things is fantastic and it taste good and looks great
Taylor S.
Love this for my cats! I have a maincoon which has a whole lotta hair on his body so this is perfect for him
Maria B.
My oldest cat loves this food! She had really bad hairballs, but after this they slowed down slot!
Jennifer J.
This line in general for cat food is pretty higher priced, but its the only thing I will feed to my cats! They love the taste and were put on this when they started out eating dry food with an adoption group. I cant speak for the long term affects and if it actually doing anything for their health but they both give it their approval!
Carina B.
Now we all love our pets right? My cats absolutely loved this cat food, and they're both picky! It one hundred helped their hairballs more than any other brand we've tried. The price was great even for a big bag! at our local grocery store! This is a constant repurchase in our house!
Amber R.
Kansas City, KS
Our short haired cat grooms her long haired sister and gets terrible hair balls. we struggled to find a good cat food to help with this issue. Until this brand, has been a life saver on our beige carpet.
Danielle B.
My cat loves this! He stays at his ideal weight with this food. It does help with his hairballs SOME but it still happens. My cat is a siamese mix, four years old and active.
Desarae A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
When we first adopted my cat, he used to cough up hairballs all the time but we switched him to this food and I think it helped him get that under control.
Holly H.
Erie, PA
Purina ProPlan is the only food I will feed my cat or dog! No matter what protein you select it is the number one ingredient and pets love the taste!