Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesPurina Pro Plan
Puppy Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula

Purina Pro Plan Puppy Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula

Formerly Purina Pro Plan Focus Puppy Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula High in protein to meet the needs of highly active small dogs DHA from omega-rich fish oil nourishes brain and vision development Antioxidants support a puppy’s developing immune system Calcium, phosphorus and other minerals build strong bones and teeth Bite-sized kibble makes chewing easier for small dogs Fortified with Guaranteed Live Probiotics for digestive and immune health Chicken is the first ingredient Highly digestible formula for optimal nutrient delivery Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A to nourish skin and coat No artificial colors or flavors

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Pro Plan Puppy Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula!
Dabney C.
Flemingsburg, KY
Just got my first goldendoodle this year. My breeder highly recommended this food and I'll agree! Puppy loves it and it's a great price!
Crissi G.
Fort Pierce, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Purina Pro Plan Puppy Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula uploaded by Crissi G.
Purchased at: PETCO
#PurinaProPlan is on my top 3 choices of dog food. All of my dogs have always eaten it with really healthy results. I’ve gotten great feedback from vets, dog coni sore’s, and in many pet blogs. Highly recommended!!
Yolibeth J.
Roosevelt, NY
I love this product to my karoline she love it and I buy this more frequently;)
I love this product to my karoline she love it and I buy this more frequently;)
Shanna  L.
Texas City, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I’m not sure what to really think of this food after years of no grain, soy, wheat etc. o felt I needed to change the food sometimes it’s give or take. Lots of poops, throwing up, stomach noises. My vet says try it for a few months. 4 months on.
Natalie  F.
Valparaiso, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
All of my little dogs grew up on this. They have all preferred it over other brands that I have tried, including ones that were sent home with me from the breeders. I have never had an issue with diarrhea or vomiting while they have been on it. Even when my yorkie was a puppy and I couldn't get her to eat, she would eventually eat this over her other options.
April H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I feed this dog food in combination with the wet food for my puppy. He loves it! It’s small enough that I don’t have to worry about him being able to chew it. We have tried a lot of dog foods and this is one that he will eat time and time again without having to add the toppers or flavors.
Yenis A.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
No hay otra que le guste a mi perrita ademas tiene muy buenos ingredientes con alto grado de proteína la que ellos necesitan muy recomendada ya que ella es bien rara para gustarle la comida
Elizabeth D.
Omaha, NE
My pup loves this so much more then her previous food. The large kibbles are easier for her to chew then smaller bits.
Danielle W.
Springhill , LA
Purina Pro Plan Puppy Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula uploaded by Danielle W.
My small dog used to eat this brand. It was the only thing she would eat. Once I got a bigger dog, it began to get too expensive. I had to make the switch to another purina brand. I would like to get back to buying this since it was recommended by my vet.
Jennifer J.
Forney, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina Pro Plan Puppy Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula uploaded by Jennifer J.
Not only was Purina Pro Plan Focus suggested to us by our vet but my dogs LOVE it! They know it's dinner time before I even open he door and they eat it all up! Perfect for their sensitive stomachs, smaller bodies and bite size pieces just for them!

Looking for your answer?