Purina Pro Plan Puppy Lamb & Rice Formula

Formerly Purina Pro Plan Focus Puppy Lamb & Rice Formula DHA from omega-rich fish oil nourishes brain and vision development Antioxidants support a puppy’s developing immune system Calcium, phosphorus and other minerals build strong bones and te

Thinking about getting this for my dog, about how long does it last for your dog?
[product:purina-pro-plan-focus-puppy-lamb-rice-formula-dry-puppy-food-62] we're getting a new puppy soon and keep hearing hits or misses on Purina pro plan, was wondering what experiences others have had with it.
Recommendations on this food, getting a puppy in about a month? I want to avoid grain free unless she shows an allergy. I know the owners use pro plan currently. Would you mix it with another brand?
Start your review of Purina Pro Plan Puppy Lamb & Rice Formula!
Krista C.
Blaine, WA
Purina Pro Plan Puppy Lamb & Rice Formula uploaded by Krista C.
My lab loves this food! He was on a different more expensive one for a while that he was having a hard time digesting and my vet recommended this one and he has had no problems with it! Easy to find in lots of stores too and it’s a great reputable brand
Regina T.
Live Oak, FL
Purina Pro Plan Puppy Lamb & Rice Formula uploaded by Regina T.
I absolutely love this dog food it keeps my dogs healthy and they love it. Unlike other puppy foods we’ve tried this one keeps them at an ideal weight we keep food down all the time.
Dylan W.
Used this for our Husky and it was a big hit. The ingredients in this are much better than many of the alternative brands. I would definitely recommend if you're looking for a higher quality food for your dog.
Emily L.
Arlington, VA
My dog absolutely loves this and it's a super reasonable alternative to the other (more expensive) brands that are popular on the market. It's exciting to see my pup excited about food--just worried about some of the fillers.
Lauren G.
DeLand, FL
This stuff was great for my dog when he was a pup, never gave him an upset tummy and he was always excited during food time!
Izabella G.
Albuquerque , NM
My dogs love this dog food! They’ve been eating it since they were puppies up into adult hood. It’s a little pricey but we also get the largest bag we can for our two dogs. They never cared too much for other dog foods when we would try to switch it out
Michelle G.
Owingsville, KY
Purina Pro Plan Puppy Lamb & Rice Formula uploaded by Michelle G.
Very good food. Small bites for the babies, and very tasty as well. Great for puppies or any dog at any age. Always reliable.
sara B.
My dog Gatsby loves Pro Plan. He loves the chunks in the Savor. We have tried every flavor & he eats every single one. They definitely met our expectations. Aslong as Gatsby’s happy with it, we’re happy with it!
Mariah M.
Addison, TX
Purina Pro Plan Puppy Lamb & Rice Formula uploaded by Mariah M.
We just got our first puppy and he loves this food! Will definitely get more when we are out!
Meghan A.
Lincoln, NE
1,331 reviews
Purina Pro Plan Puppy Lamb & Rice Formula uploaded by Meghan A.
Only dog food my aussiedoor can eat! He has a few sensitivities and this food doesn’t give him extreme gas, diarrhea or cause him to sit and chew on himself all day long.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sherly H.
Elk Grove, CA
il y a un an
Purina Pro Plan Puppy Lamb & Rice Formula we're getting a new puppy soon and keep hearing hits or misses on Purina pro plan, was wondering what experiences others have had with it.
William J. il y a 4 mois
I LOVE it. When I received my angels, they were on Science Diet, which was a bit expensive and they weren't fond of it! Luckily, I was able to consult my vet and feed them ProPlan. I am blessed enough to work underneath my vet and have a good relationship with him so I know he isn't being paid to tell me what to purchase! My dogs have been doing extremely well on it for over a year. Their coat is gorgeous and they are full of energy!