Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Deborah H.Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Valerie Z.Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Rachel B.

BY PURINA

• My dogs are really picky eaters, does this have real pieces of la...2 Answers
  • Is this better than the chicken version?1 Answers
  • Does anyone recommend this? My cocker spaniel is so picky and I w...1 Answers
Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice
  • "the only downside is that it i a bit more expensive than the generic dog food from purina but he seems to like the flavor." in 35 reviews
  • "My dog loves this dog food and hair coat looks great since we have switched to this food." in 13 reviews
  • "My chihuahua who has been a wet dog food only has decided she likes it, so we have been able to switch to dry dog food." in 3 reviews
Shannon M.
North Haven, CT
When we adopted my dog, this was the brand that the rescue had fed him so we stuck with it. He liked it just fine, but I did not that he shed a ton so I switched to a more natural food. I will say that his coat stayed shiny while on pro plan.
Amanda M.
Frisco, TX
My dog loves this brand and flavor. The shredded lamb is nice. Not sure about the post that says to avoid store brand, this one is only available at PetSmart and Petco in my area.
Jessica L.
Beltsville, MD
My puppy loves this. Though some people say its not good for him, not a lot of things that say they are truly are. why pay for overpriced food when you can buy something in the middle. Which is what I think of this.
Jonelle L.
Baltimore, MD
My dog loves this food! She's always been picky, but doesn't seem to have any issues on scarfing this down. I love knowing I'm feeding her
good quality food for a great price.
Holly Z.
Mc Farland, WI
Pro Plan is awesome! I've switched my dog's food around a couple of times, and she always seems to have more energy when she's on Pro Plan! My vet also recommended it, so I know it's good for her!
Brianna O.
Rio Rancho, NM
My dog likes this brand. the only downside is that it i a bit more expensive than the generic dog food from purina but he seems to like the flavor. I mix it in with the purina generic dog chow and he seems to love this!
Susan A.
Phenix City, AL
This food is good and my dogs like it, you just have to be careful, it is very rich and can cause stomach upset in some dogs. It is good for dogs who have been starved or need extra nutrition because of illness or injury.
Monica P.
San Diego, CA
Sadly this dog food may be labeled as lamb and rice, but any dog food that has corn in their ingredients list is not a good food for any dog. Corn is often an allergen that causes skin problems in dogs.
Cindy H.
Galloway , NJ
And so do my dogs! The formula really helps their dry skin (which affects two of my dogs badly).
Plus they also chow down on it as soon as they are fed! They must like it too!
Christina T.
Saint Johns, FL
Our 3 large dogs love this lamb blend! It took a while to find a food that they can all agree on, but they totally love the shredded blend. Their coats are always shining and dinner time doesn't last long in our house. ;)
Vanessa G.
How do you choose which products you buy for your dog?
Quinelle R.
I'm thinking about changing my dogs food to this. Do you think this is better than the other dog foods out there?
Kitty J.
Azle, TX
Just trial and error really. look up reviews, experiences, etc.
Daniel E.
Kent, OH
What would be the best Pro Plan for "senior" dogs?
Kiki T.
Honolulu, HI
My dogs are really picky eaters, does this have real pieces of lamb in it?