Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Deborah H.Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Valerie Z.Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Rachel B.

BY PURINA

• My dogs are really picky eaters, does this have real pieces of la...2 Answers
  • Is this better than the chicken version?1 Answers
  • Does anyone recommend this? My cocker spaniel is so picky and I w...1 Answers
Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice
  • "the only downside is that it i a bit more expensive than the generic dog food from purina but he seems to like the flavor." in 35 reviews
  • "My dog loves this dog food and hair coat looks great since we have switched to this food." in 13 reviews
  • "My chihuahua who has been a wet dog food only has decided she likes it, so we have been able to switch to dry dog food." in 3 reviews
Ashley B.
Wichita, KS
Decent choice for dog food. High protein from some true meat sources, good fat content. Only issues I have with this food is that it isn't grain free and it has a lot of unnecessary ingredients and fillers. Not the worst choice, but not the best, either.
Emily S.
Covington, KY
I have a chihuahua and a Boston Terrier and they gobble this stuff up. Their coats and so bright and shiny because of the food. The hard kibble does a great job breaking up plaque on their teeth as well!
Alyssa C.
Morganton, NC
My boxer loves this brand in lamb and rice. It's expensive, but it's a high quality food for growth and development. I had the puppy version and now he's in the adult version.
Elizabeth A.
Reno, NV
This product is just ok, especially for the price. I have a Shar Pei and while this food does not trigger his allergies it makes him smell funny so we stopped feeding it to him
Rachael D.
Parma, OH
Our German Shepherd seemed to really enjoy this food. He is pretty picky when it comes to the food he eats. This is one of the few he will eat without any doctoring.
Meghan C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I've fed this to my great dane for the past 3 years. He loves this food!! He has dietary issue in his past and was losing weight and having diarrhea while eating other brands of dog food. With this food, he is gaining weight and his stools are almost normal.
Desiree B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Not worth it. We tried this for 2 months to help our corgi gain weight and nothing happened. So rather than pay and extra $30 a month we just put her back on Beneful.
Valerie Z.
Clayton, NC
I don't like this food, and neither did my dog. Its filled with so many corn, wheat and who knows what else fillers. I was using this before I did my research and was wondering why my dog would take 2 bites then walk away. I use a good brand now, Blue or TotW
Aubrey N.
New Richmond, WI
Dogs loved the flavor and they did ok but lab started developing dandruff, dry skin issue and eye discharge moved my boys to a grain free diet and all those problems resolved themselves.
Rebecca C.
Huntington, MA
I use to feed this all the time to my dogs then hey added the shredded pieces and my dogs loved the food, but one dog was allergic to the shredded bits and I could no longer feed it to them. I wish they would go back to their old style and recipe.
Vanessa G.
How do you choose which products you buy for your dog?
Quinelle R.
I'm thinking about changing my dogs food to this. Do you think this is better than the other dog foods out there?
Kitty J.
Azle, TX
Just trial and error really. look up reviews, experiences, etc.
Daniel E.
Kent, OH
What would be the best Pro Plan for "senior" dogs?
Kiki T.
Honolulu, HI
My dogs are really picky eaters, does this have real pieces of lamb in it?