Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Deborah H.Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Valerie Z.Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Rachel B.

BY PURINA

• My dogs are really picky eaters, does this have real pieces of la...2 Answers
  • Is this better than the chicken version?1 Answers
  • Does anyone recommend this? My cocker spaniel is so picky and I w...1 Answers
Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice
  • "the only downside is that it i a bit more expensive than the generic dog food from purina but he seems to like the flavor." in 35 reviews
  • "My dog loves this dog food and hair coat looks great since we have switched to this food." in 13 reviews
  • "My chihuahua who has been a wet dog food only has decided she likes it, so we have been able to switch to dry dog food." in 3 reviews
Michelle I.
Auburn, AL
My dogs love this food. As a veterinary student I make sure that I am giving my dogs proper nutrition without a bunch of fillers while still keeping my bill down relatively low. this products fits that for my animals and needs perfectly.
Nicole F.
Fort Wayne, IN
We have two dogs, both bully breeds, both have bad allergies. This is the only good that doesn't make their allergies flare up and agrees with their stomachs. It is also affordable and not loaded with corn. We truly believe in this food!
Samantha S.
Knightdale, NC
My dog has never been a fan of dry dog food. We have tried dozens and seems the only way he ever would eat anything would be mixing with wet dog food/ good quality chicken and steak we cook for ourselves. Finally tried this product and he actually eats it up plain. The best part is that he likes two of the flavors they offer.
Jennifer L.
Riverton, UT
For the most part both of my dogs liked this food. I have very picky eaters. I stopped buying it because the price went up at Petsmart. My dogs eat the big bag in two weeks and that can get expensive.
Amanda K.
Kiel, WI
My mutt liked this when she was younger, but she got sick of it after a while and would leave it sit in her bowl for 1-2 days, but would scarf up the salmon food my mom gave her dog, so we switched.
Cali R.
I've had 11 dogs in the past 22 years of my life. Purina normally never lets me down but the 4 dogs I have now would not even eat it. It also isn't that great for your dogs. I threw it out. Don't waste your time or money buying it.
tonya s.
Sacramento, CA
This is a Good Product for a Dog with a Picky Tummy. If your Dog has a picky tummy and the other brands are to expensive try this one it wil work . Our Puppy had terrible probles and as he grew food at 100 per week was way to much we tried this and guess what? great results. Purinaa Pro Plan Lamb and Rice.
Amy S.
Simpsonville, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Costly, but well worth it. One of our pups had to gain some weight (eats a ton, but runs even more) so we switched to this food. He enjoys the taste and is now in the correct weight range.
Jenny S.
Piggott, AR
This is what we buy for our 2 year old Boxer. She goes through periods where she gobbles it down while other times she doesn't seem to want to eat it. We buy it off of Amazon, which is cheaper than buying it at the store.
Ashley B.
Wichita, KS
Decent choice for dog food. High protein from some true meat sources, good fat content. Only issues I have with this food is that it isn't grain free and it has a lot of unnecessary ingredients and fillers. Not the worst choice, but not the best, either.
Vanessa G.
How do you choose which products you buy for your dog?
Quinelle R.
I'm thinking about changing my dogs food to this. Do you think this is better than the other dog foods out there?
Kitty J.
Azle, TX
Just trial and error really. look up reviews, experiences, etc.
Daniel E.
Kent, OH
What would be the best Pro Plan for "senior" dogs?
Kiki T.
Honolulu, HI
My dogs are really picky eaters, does this have real pieces of lamb in it?