Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Deborah H.Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Valerie Z.Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Rachel B.

BY PURINA

• My dogs are really picky eaters, does this have real pieces of la...2 Answers
  • Is this better than the chicken version?1 Answers
  • Does anyone recommend this? My cocker spaniel is so picky and I w...1 Answers
Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice
  • "the only downside is that it i a bit more expensive than the generic dog food from purina but he seems to like the flavor." in 35 reviews
  • "My dog loves this dog food and hair coat looks great since we have switched to this food." in 13 reviews
  • "My chihuahua who has been a wet dog food only has decided she likes it, so we have been able to switch to dry dog food." in 3 reviews
Melanie B.
Cincinnati, OH
We have had our puppy for 5 months and we have had the puppy version of this food and he loves it. We have had no issues with his digestion and he loves meal time. We will certainly be sticking with Purina One as he gets older too.
Jessica B.
Grand rapids, Mi
For how expensive this dog food is, I wish people would just buy higher quality food that is the same price with far less questionable ingredients. Look for something without by-product in it! I would never feed this to my dog.
Samantha B.
I used this for my dog for about a month , because the bag was given to us by a friend . My dog would always have the runs after eating this and would eat a lot more for some reason . And I find this bran to be a lot of money.
Ashley L.
Sylvania, GA
I don't know if this is just my dog, but after buying this food - my dog got diarrhea. I ended up having to take her to the vet. The only thing that changed in her diet was this food! Also, when my dog ate the food, she simply ate the "meaty" pieces and left the rest.
Jessica M.
Warner Robins, GA
The food itself looks a little weird, but my dogs happen to love it, the only thing is the pro plan is a little expensive so I did switch to another dog food, other than that they loved it every time I poured some more food in their bowl in was gone within minutes.
Jessica S.
Elliott, IA
Don't let the packaging foul you into thinking you are getting something better. This food is still crap and has a bad list of ingredients in it that no one should feed to their pet. Make sure to read all of ingredients on any product before you feed it.
Jennifer T.
Ambridge, PA
I got this for my crew of 4 dogs to try. 3 of the 4 ate it right up. The fourth has to have hers doctored up with canned food to make her eat it. Although she does like the "puffed" pieces that come in the food. I would use it again in a pinch if need be.
Nikki O.
Clayton, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is what we've been buying our dogs but lately they want no part of it. I like that it's made with real ingredients and it really seemed to benefit my dogs but I'm not sure I will continue with this brand since Harvey now turns his nose up to it.
Laura L.
Clarksville, TN
My sister is a very educated and honest vet who highly recommends this brand to feed to your dogs. Granted it is expensive, but I feel it is well worth it for my dogs because they are very much a part of the family and deserve the best too!
Nicole F.
Fort Wayne, IN
We have two dogs, both bully breeds, both have bad allergies. This is the only good that doesn't make their allergies flare up and agrees with their stomachs. It is also affordable and not loaded with corn. We truly believe in this food!
Vanessa G.
How do you choose which products you buy for your dog?
Quinelle R.
I'm thinking about changing my dogs food to this. Do you think this is better than the other dog foods out there?
Kitty J.
Azle, TX
Just trial and error really. look up reviews, experiences, etc.
Daniel E.
Kent, OH
What would be the best Pro Plan for "senior" dogs?
Kiki T.
Honolulu, HI
My dogs are really picky eaters, does this have real pieces of lamb in it?