Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Deborah H.Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Valerie Z.Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Rachel B.

BY PURINA

• My dogs are really picky eaters, does this have real pieces of la...2 Answers
  • Is this better than the chicken version?1 Answers
  • Does anyone recommend this? My cocker spaniel is so picky and I w...1 Answers
Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice
  • "the only downside is that it i a bit more expensive than the generic dog food from purina but he seems to like the flavor." in 35 reviews
  • "My dog loves this dog food and hair coat looks great since we have switched to this food." in 13 reviews
  • "My chihuahua who has been a wet dog food only has decided she likes it, so we have been able to switch to dry dog food." in 3 reviews
Beth S.
Tulsa, OK
I really like this dog food because of the quality. My chihuahua who has been a wet dog food only has decided she likes it, so we have been able to switch to dry dog food. It has really made things a lot easier since I also have a big German Shepherd who loves it as well. So we give this all paws up!
Maranda C.
This is some good stuff my dog loves this dog food he stop begging for our human good and tears up his dog food and I'm surprised and feel like his coat even looks better since he's started eating this brand
Amanda G.
San Antonio, TX
On of my dogs is a picky eater and he loves this! They all get fed this one or the chicken and I love the improvement of their coat and energy. It's good quality for a decent price!
Melissa B.
Mayville, MI
My dog just loves this dog food, i got a free credit from pet smart, so i bought some and now she doesn't seem to be eating her regular food as well, i think the purina spoiled her.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
I used to feed this to my puppy because she loves the shredded pieces in it and never hesitated to eat it, but she has a sensitive stomach so her diet was changed due to that. She also shed quite a bit so I wanted a food that did more for her coat.
Jenny K.
Canton, OH
We own 3 lab mixes and two cats and we are a pro plan family. I don't think it's the best dog/cat food out there and we do treat our pets well. However, we are also two teachers on a budget and with our giant dogs, it can get pricey. I cook for them and we use proplan. It seems to be a good balance, the dogs look healthy, the vet supports it, and it contains decent ingredients. It's a safe dog food.
Brook P.
Brandon, MS
I got a free bag of this for adopting my puppy from petsmart and he loved it! He is a pretty picky eater but he's always eaten this food without hesitation. I was afraid he would experience stomach upset from switching foods from what he had at the shelter to this, but thankfully it never occurred!
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
I rescued my Dog a year ago his previous owner abuse him he was very sick I started him on Pro Plan #Purina and I would not change it for any thing he is now a very 85lb Lab who is healthy as a horse I uploaded a picture of him rolling in grass
Anna D.
Morgantown, WV
My pug has a very sensitive stomach and I had the hardest time in the world finding something he could eat. The ProPlan seemed to be a life saver. It doesn't hurt his tummy and the chicken and rice flavor stopped his itchy skin completely! It can get a little expensive, but it is worth every penny considering how much happier he is now!
Melanie B.
Cincinnati, OH
We have had our puppy for 5 months and we have had the puppy version of this food and he loves it. We have had no issues with his digestion and he loves meal time. We will certainly be sticking with Purina One as he gets older too.
Vanessa G.
How do you choose which products you buy for your dog?
Quinelle R.
I'm thinking about changing my dogs food to this. Do you think this is better than the other dog foods out there?
Kitty J.
Azle, TX
Just trial and error really. look up reviews, experiences, etc.
Daniel E.
Kent, OH
What would be the best Pro Plan for "senior" dogs?
Kiki T.
Honolulu, HI
My dogs are really picky eaters, does this have real pieces of lamb in it?