Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Deborah H.Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Valerie Z.Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Rachel B.

BY PURINA

• My dogs are really picky eaters, does this have real piec...2 Answers
  • Is this better than the chicken version?1 Answers
  • Does anyone recommend this? My cocker spaniel is so picky...1 Answers
Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice
  • "the only downside is that it i a bit more expensive than the generic dog food from purina but he seems to like the flavor." in 35 reviews
  • "My dog loves this dog food and hair coat looks great since we have switched to this food." in 13 reviews
  • "My chihuahua who has been a wet dog food only has decided she likes it, so we have been able to switch to dry dog food." in 3 reviews
Cailee P.
Valencia, CA
My dog is a very picky eater and I used to need to add wet food to her dry in order for her to eat it. I started feeding her Pro Plan and she loves it! I am a veterinary student and feel that this product is very good for my dog. Purina does a lot of research to ensure their products have the essential nutrients dogs need. Pro Plan is a little more expensive than other food but I feel this is warranted because of the research that went in to development.
MEREDITH W.
Concord, NC
We've been feeding our Boxer pro plan since she was a puppy. She has done well with the food and we haven't noticed an negative issues with the food. We did switch it up and fed the Beef blend for a while but I think she prefers the Chicken. Often can be found on sale or use store discount card for extra $ off/saved.
Mariangeli P.
MIAMI, FL
My dog vet recommended when he was a puppy because of hos sensitive stomach. This is the best food my dog has ever eaten. He loves shredded blend, i only give it to him when he behaves well. He loves taking the blend out the hard ones and eat them first, Messy corner when he does that. He just started to eat lamb and i tell you he finished the 6lb bag in a week!
April H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I don't recommend purina to anyones dogs, BUT this is the only purina i have found worth anything. purina ingredients have basically the same crap and fillers as science diet believe it or not. i have Australian shepherds and they like it a lot! especially with their sensitive stomachs.
Angie H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My husband purchased this for our puppy. as soon as i cut it open and that strong scent came out ( he purchased salmon) my dog was wagging he's tail running around of excitement. Once I gave him one pebble to taste, he sat very still next to the bag licking hes lips because he loved it
Sarah G.
Douglasville , GA
This is a bit expensive but worth it my dog loves this stuff I don't buy it often because my little dog won't eat it but when I do the bag goes pretty fast. I will Defiantly be buying this again and I recommend it to friends and family
Jennifer J.
I got this food but then read more about it online and wasn't satisfied with the ratings it got. The ingredients are not that great. Also, my dog didn't even like it much and didn't want to eat it. I now feed her Taste of the Wild and she loves that. I also feel its better quality. I don't recommend this brand at all.
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY
I have bulldogs and if you know about bullies, their skin is awful, they get sick very easily, they are basically a walking mess.. This food helps with them a GREAT deal. I HIGHLY recommend this food. It literally has chunks of meat in it, where could you go wrong?!?!
Megan W.
Lincoln, NE
This isn't the best food you could ever feed your dogs, but you could really do sooo much worse. I have three APBT mixes, & they all have different likes & needs. I test out different dog foods all the time, & they all agree on liking this one. It doesn't make them gassy, or lethargic; they have lots of energy. Purina Pro Plan Lamb & Rice does not trigger any skin reactions, which is also a plus. It's affordable and readily available.
Jem M.
I purchased Purina Pro Plan the first year of my rottweiler and he absolutely loved it. Not only did he love it but the nutrients in the food were very noticible on my pup. His coat was very healthy and to say the least shiny. It can be a bit pricey but if you have the money, I see it as a great investment.
Vanessa G.
How do you choose which products you buy for your dog?
Quinelle R.
I'm thinking about changing my dogs food to this. Do you think this is better than the other dog foods out there?
Kitty J.
Azle, TX
Just trial and error really. look up reviews, experiences, etc.
Daniel E.
Kent, OH
What would be the best Pro Plan for "senior" dogs?
Kiki T.
Honolulu, HI
My dogs are really picky eaters, does this have real pieces of lamb in it?