Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Deborah H.Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Valerie Z.Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Rachel B.

BY PURINA

• My dogs are really picky eaters, does this have real pieces of la...2 Answers
  • Is this better than the chicken version?1 Answers
  • Does anyone recommend this? My cocker spaniel is so picky and I w...1 Answers
Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice
  • "the only downside is that it i a bit more expensive than the generic dog food from purina but he seems to like the flavor." in 35 reviews
  • "My dog loves this dog food and hair coat looks great since we have switched to this food." in 13 reviews
  • "My chihuahua who has been a wet dog food only has decided she likes it, so we have been able to switch to dry dog food." in 3 reviews
Katelyn H.
Lindsay, ON
Since putting my dog on this dry food two years ago she is overall much healthier! her coat is shiny she is at a healthy weight. Before I had her on this food I had a hard time keeping weight on her since she is such a high energy dog Doberman/blue heeler mix. But now she is able to stay active and healthy thanks to pro plan
Patricia L.
Lima, Lima
Mi Boyero de Berna tiene problemas de alergia, por lo que el doctor nos indicó darle comida a base de cordero, probamos varias y finalmente esta es la indicada. El pelo está precioso y ella lo disfruta mucho. Lo recomiendo. El único problema es el precio!
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN
Purina pro plan was highly recommended by my vet for my Weimaraner! She thinks its tasty and she has a beautiful shiny coat. Weimaraners have sensitive stomachs and this food is easy for her digest and doesn't upset her tummy!
tiffany t.
Lebanon, ME
My pup loves this brand of dog food. He bought different brands when we adopted him, and he didn't really like them. I bought this and he ate it right up. I believe he likes the chunks of meat with the hard food.
Claudia C.
medley fl
What I love about this dog food is that it does not cause flatulence my dogs, is very nutritious for him and his popo is tough and easy to clean.
Adel F.
Shepparton,Vic
This is a great dog food. It's such a good quality food. Never met a dog that hasn't liked it. It's such a great formula.
Ashley V.
Innerkip, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I absolutely love feeding my two goldens this food! Their skin is amazing, their coat is nice and full!! No complaints
Lisa W.
Roblin Ontario
Our dog loves this brand of dog food. It is very health and nutrition, making her coat nice and soft and shiny.
Esteffany V.
Guatemala
We buy it ocasionally but my dog is alergic, and this one does not work for her. She needs a more specific one.
Emily A.
My dogs love this food, and it is so nutritional I really love it because it keeps my dogs always healthy.
Vanessa G.
How do you choose which products you buy for your dog?
Quinelle R.
I'm thinking about changing my dogs food to this. Do you think this is better than the other dog foods out there?
Kitty J.
Azle, TX
Just trial and error really. look up reviews, experiences, etc.
Daniel E.
Kent, OH
What would be the best Pro Plan for "senior" dogs?
Kiki T.
Honolulu, HI
My dogs are really picky eaters, does this have real pieces of lamb in it?