Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Deborah H.Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Valerie Z.Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Rachel B.

BY PURINA

• My dogs are really picky eaters, does this have real pieces of la...2 Answers
  • Is this better than the chicken version?1 Answers
  • Does anyone recommend this? My cocker spaniel is so picky and I w...1 Answers
Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice
  • "the only downside is that it i a bit more expensive than the generic dog food from purina but he seems to like the flavor." in 35 reviews
  • "My dog loves this dog food and hair coat looks great since we have switched to this food." in 13 reviews
  • "My chihuahua who has been a wet dog food only has decided she likes it, so we have been able to switch to dry dog food." in 3 reviews
Ashley R.
Henderson, NV
This is by far the best dog food I have bought.
Michele L.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Made my dogSSSS have the runs. NOT FUN
Alice S.
Evansville, IN
My kids enjoy this food!
Lauren
Snellville, GA
My dog likes this brand
Kitty J.
Azle, TX
Our dogs enjoy it!
Diana R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog really likes this food. He is a Maltese with Shih Tzu and he is really picky with food so we were so happy to find this food as a winner! :) I tasted one of these crackers myself and honestly it does not taste bad for dog food. He enjoys this flavor but I am thinking about trying the meat and chicken flavor as well.
Indira B.
Brasília
Apesar de bem recomendado, meu cão não se deu bem com este produto. Ficou com muitos gases mal-cheirosos. Foi muito bem recomendada pela veterinária por ser premium e de uma boa marca, mas já ouvi relatos iguais aos meus, o que me faz acreditar que meu cão não é o único a sofrer de gases com ela. Vale a pena experimentar, mas aconselho comprar um pacote pequeno de início.
Caroline H.
SHERBROOKE, Quebec
This dog food is really the best  ! sice my babys are eathing this food they are more healtier. I have 2 dogs ine is a small dog an 1 big dog ( golden mix bouvier bernois ) their coat is soft and full !! The only thing is that the bag is expensive but to my thinking its worth the price !!!
Jennifer G.
Sturgeon Falls
This is the brand to stick with if you feed a science diet .i know there is a lot of controversy about what to feed your dogs these days and I'll tell you what ... I had a dog who could only eat the top of the line holistic food and now another who can not and must be on a vet formula ... It's all in what your dog does well on .
If the skin , coat, eyes, urine are clear , then why not ?
This had the best blend of nutrients out of all the other "non holistic / organic/ natural "

Please remember , a lot of the terms used are just a play on words , and every company is out to make money , even if its the campiest of brands , money motivates .
P.s. my dog that was on the high end holistic ( since able to eat solids ) passed away at the age of 4 , and had calcium growth marks on her bones that you normally don't see ( and it was addressed that the food could be the culprit )
my dog who eats this is still alive and well , and no growth marks at all , makes you think ?!?
Gaynor H.
Rochdale , Greater Manchester
Love this brand , my dogs coats are so shinny , they seem a lot more heathy since changing which was a trial and review , can't recommend this brand enough, and my dogs adore , win win
Vanessa G.
How do you choose which products you buy for your dog?
Quinelle R.
I'm thinking about changing my dogs food to this. Do you think this is better than the other dog foods out there?
Kitty J.
Azle, TX
Just trial and error really. look up reviews, experiences, etc.
Daniel E.
Kent, OH
What would be the best Pro Plan for "senior" dogs?
Kiki T.
Honolulu, HI
My dogs are really picky eaters, does this have real pieces of lamb in it?