Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Deborah H.Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Valerie Z.Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Rachel B.

BY PURINA

• My dogs are really picky eaters, does this have real pieces of la...2 Answers
  • Is this better than the chicken version?1 Answers
  • Does anyone recommend this? My cocker spaniel is so picky and I w...1 Answers
Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice
  • "the only downside is that it i a bit more expensive than the generic dog food from purina but he seems to like the flavor." in 35 reviews
  • "My dog loves this dog food and hair coat looks great since we have switched to this food." in 13 reviews
  • "My chihuahua who has been a wet dog food only has decided she likes it, so we have been able to switch to dry dog food." in 3 reviews
Jackie B.
Westminster, CA
I use to feed this to my puppy but since she is a rescue I changed it to a better ingredient brand.
ayla s.
Middleburg, FL
Fed to my dog and she loved it! made her gain her weight back after she lost it when she was sick!
Pamela P.
Eastanollee, GA
My dog really didn't like this kind of dog food. It is quiet pricey, though. I would recommend it.
Carlina F.
Hoboken, NJ
This is my dogs favorite food. We think it's a good heathyish option for him at the right price.
Brooklyn D.
FAYETTEVILLE, NC
My puppy not only loves this food but it is well priced and it makes his coat so pretty and soft
Christine F.
I highly recommend the pro plan line of purina. The food is good quality and my dog loves it
Brandi C.
Roanoke va
My dogs love this it's the best food in my opinion and very healthy ! Very good for your dogs
Rayna W.
Guthrie, OK
I have a bulldog thats a picky eater and the pro plan is the only food I can get him to eat.
Jessica D.
Safety Harbor, FL
I love the packaging of this dog food. It looks very luxurious and the quality is great!
Denise L.
Chicago, Il
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I used this for my rotts they never had any problem like with a store brand food!
Vanessa G.
How do you choose which products you buy for your dog?
Quinelle R.
I'm thinking about changing my dogs food to this. Do you think this is better than the other dog foods out there?
Kitty J.
Azle, TX
Just trial and error really. look up reviews, experiences, etc.
Daniel E.
Kent, OH
What would be the best Pro Plan for "senior" dogs?
Kiki T.
Honolulu, HI
My dogs are really picky eaters, does this have real pieces of lamb in it?