Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Deborah H.Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Valerie Z.Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Rachel B.

BY PURINA

• My dogs are really picky eaters, does this have real pieces of la...2 Answers
  • Is this better than the chicken version?1 Answers
  • Does anyone recommend this? My cocker spaniel is so picky and I w...1 Answers
Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice
  • "the only downside is that it i a bit more expensive than the generic dog food from purina but he seems to like the flavor." in 35 reviews
  • "My dog loves this dog food and hair coat looks great since we have switched to this food." in 13 reviews
  • "My chihuahua who has been a wet dog food only has decided she likes it, so we have been able to switch to dry dog food." in 3 reviews
Holly H.
SLC, UT
I have used Purina Pro Plan for 15yrs. I save a raise Pitbulls. Pro plan gives them good nutrition for a good price.
Sydney S.
St Clr Shores, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I switched my dogs food to purina from pedigree I see a huge difference in his fur and teeth (all good of course!)
Emily T.
Holly Springs, NC
Both my dogs love this dog food! They both are a little picky so its nice to find one dog food they can both eat!
Chasity W.
Gadsden , AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My golden loves this food it might be on the pricier side but it is worth it. His coat stays smooth and shiny
Caryn S.
Williamsport, MD
My dog loves this dog food. We have tried many over the years and this seems to be the one he likes the most.
Courtney J.
Hickory, NC
Great dog food doesn't really have anything bad for dogs in it! very helpful if your dog needs to gain weight
Katie G.
My dog's love this food. A tad pricey, but offers all the nutrients my dogs need to live full healthy lives
Neva B.
Glendale , AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a good food, dogs seem to like it alot. Stopped using after I opened a bag and bugs flew out of it.
Jessica B.
Las Vegas, NV
They love it and it comes in three great flavors. The little bits of meat keep them coming back for more :)
Ashley W.
My dog really didn't like this food and it gave him terrible gas and diarrhea. I wouldn't recommend it.
Vanessa G.
How do you choose which products you buy for your dog?
Quinelle R.
I'm thinking about changing my dogs food to this. Do you think this is better than the other dog foods out there?
Kitty J.
Azle, TX
Just trial and error really. look up reviews, experiences, etc.
Daniel E.
Kent, OH
What would be the best Pro Plan for "senior" dogs?
Kiki T.
Honolulu, HI
My dogs are really picky eaters, does this have real pieces of lamb in it?