Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Deborah H.Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Valerie Z.Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Rachel B.

BY PURINA

• My dogs are really picky eaters, does this have real piec...2 Answers
  • Is this better than the chicken version?1 Answers
  • Does anyone recommend this? My cocker spaniel is so picky...1 Answers
Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice
  • "the only downside is that it i a bit more expensive than the generic dog food from purina but he seems to like the flavor." in 35 reviews
  • "My dog loves this dog food and hair coat looks great since we have switched to this food." in 13 reviews
  • "My chihuahua who has been a wet dog food only has decided she likes it, so we have been able to switch to dry dog food." in 3 reviews
Jeniffer C.
My dog loves this food and it keeps him healthy. He has a more regular digestive system compared to using other dog foods.
Tiffany C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Love purina pro plan and so does my dog. This is the only brand where he has not had diarrhea after finishing a whole bag.
Elaine L.
I personally really like this formula. My dogs coat is extremely shiny from it and it doesn't give him and stomach issues.
Rebecca R.
Grayson, LA
My picky dogs absolutely LOVE this food and so does my veterinarian! It's nice to see yor dogs enjoy what they are eating
Ashley G.
Peyton, CO
Made my small dog gain weight pretty quickly and he seemed sluggish and tried a lot. It was like his energy had drained.
Nichol E.
Phoenix, AZ
From all the dog foods we've tried purina pro plan has been the best. Prices aren't that cheap but it's well worth it. :)
Kyla T.
Stillwater, OK
My dog loves this dog food and hair coat looks great since we have switched to this food. I recommend it to pet owners.
Stacy R.
Twentynin Plm, CA
My dog liked it for about a month after that she didn't seem to like it as much as she did when she first tried them/
Holly H.
SLC, UT
I have used Purina Pro Plan for 15yrs. I save a raise Pitbulls. Pro plan gives them good nutrition for a good price.
Erika L.
Grove City, OH
MY BABY LOVE IT, SO GOOD FOR HIM, MAKE HE FULL FULL AND STRONGER, NICE MUSCLE BODY PURE LEAN, AND HE LOVE THE FLAVOR.
Vanessa G.
How do you choose which products you buy for your dog?
Quinelle R.
I'm thinking about changing my dogs food to this. Do you think this is better than the other dog foods out there?
Kitty J.
Azle, TX
Just trial and error really. look up reviews, experiences, etc.
Daniel E.
Kent, OH
What would be the best Pro Plan for "senior" dogs?
Kiki T.
Honolulu, HI
My dogs are really picky eaters, does this have real pieces of lamb in it?