Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Deborah H.Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Valerie Z.Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Rachel B.

BY PURINA

• My dogs are really picky eaters, does this have real pieces of la...2 Answers
  • Is this better than the chicken version?1 Answers
  • Does anyone recommend this? My cocker spaniel is so picky and I w...1 Answers
Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice
  • "the only downside is that it i a bit more expensive than the generic dog food from purina but he seems to like the flavor." in 35 reviews
  • "My dog loves this dog food and hair coat looks great since we have switched to this food." in 13 reviews
  • "My chihuahua who has been a wet dog food only has decided she likes it, so we have been able to switch to dry dog food." in 3 reviews
Lauren D.
Dawsonville , GA
Pro plan is alright, i switched over from Blue Buffalo and my poor baby has had horrible diarrhea so we are defiantly going back to Blue.
Katy L.
I recently adopted a dog from Pet's Mart and he seemed to really like this dog food. I didn't notice a change in weight or energy though.
Stacy G.
Jacksonville, NC
This brand is a lil pricey but it is well worth what you pay for it! I am a Vet Tech & we highly recommend this brand to our patients!!
Lily W.
Tulsa, OK
For a while i fed my dogs this. Then one day i looked at the ingredients in it and i decide that it was not the best food for my dogs.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
Not the best ingredients. For your pets..please check. With the vet and see if they can recommend a food for your breed and size dog
Christina H.
Lancaster, OH
Not my favorite dog food. It is very pricey and gives my dog gas. I love purina products, but this one is definitely not my favorite
Brittney D.
Mcdonough, GA
Just changed my dogs food to this and he loves it! I love how they have good tailored to different life stages. Highly recommend it!
Allison R.
Kissimmee , FL
We put a fish oil nutrient over the food, 1 dog will only eat this and the other mainly likes the oil but its ok for the price
Vanessa B.
Anniston , AL
My pit bull loves this brand! It has never messed up his stomach like other brands normally do. I'm so happy with this product
Jeniffer C.
My dog loves this food and it keeps him healthy. He has a more regular digestive system compared to using other dog foods.
Vanessa G.
How do you choose which products you buy for your dog?
Quinelle R.
I'm thinking about changing my dogs food to this. Do you think this is better than the other dog foods out there?
Kitty J.
Azle, TX
Just trial and error really. look up reviews, experiences, etc.
Daniel E.
Kent, OH
What would be the best Pro Plan for "senior" dogs?
Kiki T.
Honolulu, HI
My dogs are really picky eaters, does this have real pieces of lamb in it?