Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Deborah H.Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Valerie Z.Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Rachel B.

BY PURINA

• My dogs are really picky eaters, does this have real piec...2 Answers
  • Is this better than the chicken version?1 Answers
  • Does anyone recommend this? My cocker spaniel is so picky...1 Answers
Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice
  • "the only downside is that it i a bit more expensive than the generic dog food from purina but he seems to like the flavor." in 35 reviews
  • "My dog loves this dog food and hair coat looks great since we have switched to this food." in 13 reviews
  • "My chihuahua who has been a wet dog food only has decided she likes it, so we have been able to switch to dry dog food." in 3 reviews
Christina T.
Saint Johns, FL
Our 3 large dogs love this lamb blend! It took a while to find a food that they can all agree on, but they totally love the shredded blend. Their coats are always shining and dinner time doesn't last long in our house. ;)
Beth Anne F.
Jacksonville, FL
Absolutely love this product and this company! My dog loves this food. Purina is a great company that strives to make a nutritional and palatable product while also giving back to the community.
Adelaida L.
Los Angeles , CA
Pro plan is the only dog food I would buy my dog when I couldn't afford organic food. my two dogs liked the food. The dog food also has some of the best ingredients outside the organic foods.
Samantha S.
Troy, MI
Our dog, just over a year old, loves the rice and lamb mix. He is in great health and is just a wonderful dog. I know that the dog food he eats helps him stay alert, active, and playful.
Casey H.
Vacaville, CA
I always get my 2 labs pro plan, how can you go wrong you can actually see huge chunks of meat in the bag. Funny thing though my female lab always picks out just the chicken chunks.
Jenna S.
My dogs used to eat this until I realized what was in it. Read the ingredients list! My dogs now eat Fromm Gold and are much healthier! Shiny coats, never sick, and active.
Samantha B.
Nashville, Tn
I have very picky/spoiled dogs and they love this food. I use to have to put human or wet food into their dry dog food but with this they have no problem eating it plain.
Elizabeth M.
Tyler, TX
I have tried all different foods for my dog and this is the only one he will eat. He eats the little meaty pieces out first then he eats the hard pieces next!
Tashina F.
Nashville, TN
This food is no good! Grocery brand is something to avoid all together forever! I will feed my dogs white rice and boiled chicken before I give them this muck
Paige S.
Scottsdale, AZ
WE have always used Purina dog food and have used both lamb and chicken. Its nice that there is the regular dry food mixed in with the soft shredded pieces.
Vanessa G.
How do you choose which products you buy for your dog?
Quinelle R.
I'm thinking about changing my dogs food to this. Do you think this is better than the other dog foods out there?
Kitty J.
Azle, TX
Just trial and error really. look up reviews, experiences, etc.
Daniel E.
Kent, OH
What would be the best Pro Plan for "senior" dogs?
Kiki T.
Honolulu, HI
My dogs are really picky eaters, does this have real pieces of lamb in it?