Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Deborah H.Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Valerie Z.Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice  uploaded by Rachel B.

BY PURINA

• My dogs are really picky eaters, does this have real pieces of la...2 Answers
  • Is this better than the chicken version?1 Answers
  • Does anyone recommend this? My cocker spaniel is so picky and I w...1 Answers
Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Rice
  • "the only downside is that it i a bit more expensive than the generic dog food from purina but he seems to like the flavor." in 35 reviews
  • "My dog loves this dog food and hair coat looks great since we have switched to this food." in 13 reviews
  • "My chihuahua who has been a wet dog food only has decided she likes it, so we have been able to switch to dry dog food." in 3 reviews
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We only fed this to our Rough Collie when she was a puppy (the puppy formula of course). We were trying to find something budget-friendly that would be safe in case our other dog with allergies got a hold of it. She always scarfed down this food! The servings were pretty normal for puppy food, and we fed it to her 3x per day. it seemed to keep her full all day.
Brittany B.
Woodville, OH
I love this brand of dog food, as does my dog! She loves the kibbles and really loves the chunks of meat in it. I typically buy this at Pet Smart in larger bags with multiple bags because they typically have a sale going when you purchase a certain amount. I’ll continue to buy this!
Amanda S.
Imperial, MO
Only food that doesn’t upset the dogs belly  the price is high so I always have to search online for the best deals and coupons. My dog seems to like it a lot. black lab large 75lbs so he he’s a lot. Also not happy you can only buy online or at petco or petsmart
Stephanie S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is an amazing brand of dog food! The veterinarian that I see definitely recommends this brand of food! I love that it's affordable, and an amazing quality of dog food.
Kayla B.
Massillon, OH
My dog absolutely loves this brand & flavor..cant get him to eat any other kind. When we first got him we couldn't find him a food that didn't give him the poops, until we decided to try this! & it's not very expensive at all!
Stephanie R.
Lamb is a great ingredient for dogs. The price of Pro Plan has gone up since its popularity but it doesnt take away that they are a very good midprice food for dogs.
Sophia P.
Roxbury , MA
My yorkie loves this and the chicken one. I haven't had any issues with her since I started giving her this food. It is always recommended at the pet store and the vet is always impressed when I tell them what she's eating. Great buy.
Marissa R.
Orlando, FL
This food did not agree with my dogs. They had bad diarrhea. I even mixed it with rice and pumpkin and it did not help! Also, if u compare the ingredients to better brands like taste of the wild or natures recipe or blue... purina uses a lot of extra filler ingredients. I returned this food.
Kelsey K.
Northport, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff is great as far as price and quality.  I feed it to my dog who has red meat allergies. She loves it. However, the feeding instructions are too vague. I was overfeeding her and she gained a lot of weight. A mistake that wouldn't have happened if they had more specific feeding charts for weight classes.
Heidi S.
Wallkill, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All my dogs, my adopted dog and all our fosters, (usually pit bulls) love this food. It doesn't make them sick or give them rashes. Which food affects their rashes a lot. I get this food off Chewy.com and they delivery the big heavy bag right to your door! It's great. I don't think ill ever switch their food.
Vanessa G.
How do you choose which products you buy for your dog?
Quinelle R.
I'm thinking about changing my dogs food to this. Do you think this is better than the other dog foods out there?
Kitty J.
Azle, TX
Just trial and error really. look up reviews, experiences, etc.
Daniel E.
Kent, OH
What would be the best Pro Plan for "senior" dogs?
Kiki T.
Honolulu, HI
My dogs are really picky eaters, does this have real pieces of lamb in it?