Money Back, Guaranteed: We guarantee outstanding quality and taste.if for any reason you're not satisfied, simply let us know why. Include the information in the "Best If Used By" date box and the weight circle. Send within 60 days of date on receipt along with your original purchase receipt with the price circled, a brief explanation of why you were dissatisfied with the product, and your name and street address (P.O. Box not accepted) to: Pro Plan Satisfaction Guarantee Office of Consumer Affairs P.O. Box 1326 Wilkes-Barre, PA 18703 Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Made with high-quality protein, including real chicken as the #1 ingredient Bite-sized kibble helps to make chewing easier for your small dog DHA from omega-rich fish oil helps to nourish brain and vision development Antioxidants help support a puppy's developing immune system Phosphorus, calcium and other minerals build strong teeth and bones Omega-6 fatty acids to support his healthy skin and coat Highly digestible formula helps to promote nutrient availability and absorption Give your puppy the nutrition he needs to get a great start in life with Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula dry puppy food. This formula is high in protein, including chicken as the first ingredient, to meet the needs of highly active small dogs. Every ingredient is carefully selected for a specific nutritional or functional purpose, giving your puppy specialized nutrition to meet his needs at his current life stage. With its bite-sized kibble, this puppy food helps to make chewing easier for your small dog, and the highly digestible formula helps to promote nutrient availability and absorption, so your puppy can get the most out of every serving. With real poultry to help provide the essential building blocks for the protein needs within your dog's body. Make this super premium dry puppy food part of your small breed companion's daily diet, and give him the taste that keeps his belly happy at mealtime. Feed your puppy Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula dry puppy food at mealtime, and give him a recipe that's specifically formulated to meet his nutritional needs. DHA from fish oil helps nourish brain and vision development, and calcium, phosphorus and other minerals help to build strong teeth and bones. With omega-6 fatty acids in every serving, this puppy food helps to support his healthy skin and coat, so your little buddy looks his best. This super premium puppy food is also formulated for puppies under 20 pounds at maturity and delivers an optimal protein to fat ratio. Antioxidants help to support a puppy's developing immune system, and the recipe is designed to provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition for small breed puppies. Plus, the hard kibble delivers a crunchy texture dogs love. Purina Pro Plan FOCUS is backed by a team of over 400 scientists, including nutritionists, behaviorists and veterinarians, so you can rest easy knowing your puppy is getting a wholesome meal that tempts his taste buds while giving him the nutrition he needs to be his best puppy self. Purina Pro Plan was the first dry dog food brand to use real meat as the #1 ingredient. This recipe delivers the taste dogs love along with the protein your small breed puppy needs to support his active lifestyle. Make Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula dry puppy food a part of your playful puppy's complete and balanced diet, and gradually transition him to one of our other formulas as his nutritional needs change over time. BRIGHT MIND supports the cognitive health of adult dogs, while FOCUS provides targeted nutrition for your dog's specific nutritional needs. Look to our SPORT formula to fuel your active dog's strength and endurance. Choose the recipe that's right for your precious puppy, and give him the wholesome nutrition you expect from a trusted dog food brand.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Pro Plan High Protein Small Breed Dry Puppy Food; FOCUS Chicken & Rice Formula - 6 lb. Bag!
How would you rate this product?
Saraland, AL
Purina Pro Plan is a brand that you can trust to provide your loving pet with good nutrition and health, with no hidden secrets or unhealthy add-ins! I use both their dog food and treats for my pup!
Gadsden, AL
I really like this brand. I think as long as my small chihuahua likes it that’s al that matters to me. I think this was a great purchase from Walmart an it met my expectations. I will buy it again.
Daphne, Al
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My puppy likes this and it works well with her. We got half a bag from our breeder. We will use this up but will then move onto something more organic and grain free.
Westminster
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of the better brands of dog kibbles for your fur friend. I recommend this brand of kibbles for Pomeranian as I have one of my own on this brand of food.
Trenton, NJ
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I just got two Shih Tzu puppies and they love this food. The breeder recommended this to me. They also like the wet pro plan food too. It’s priced fair!
United States
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are small bites that my baby just loves! Chicken and rice is his favorite! This works better for him than blue buffalo and science diet!
Williamsville, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We used this brand of food for our rescue puppy when we brought him home. He liked it a lot! Has good ingredients and it’s not overpriced.
Fresno, CA
Our puppy enjoys this food. I love the ingredients in it. compared to pedagree but i do hate how pricey it is compared to how much you get
Greenville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This dog food was relatively expensive for the quality. My dog Zig this was the only thing he’d eat then soon after he wouldn’t touch it.
Flemingsburg, KY
Just got my first goldendoodle this year. My breeder highly recommended this food and I'll agree! Puppy loves it and it's a great price!

Looking for your answer?