Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPurina Pro Plan
High Protein Dry Dog Food, SPORT Performance 30/20 Formula

Purina Pro Plan High Protein Dry Dog Food, SPORT Performance 30/20 Formula

Purina guarantees outstanding quality and taste. If for any reason you’re not satisfied, simply let Purina know why. Please contact Purina directly at (800) 778-7462 within 60 days of date on receipt for assistance. Or, feel free to mail your original purchase receipt with the price circled, a brief explanation of why you were dissatisfied with our products, the "Best If Used By" date box from the package, along with your name and street address (P.O. Box not accepted) to: Purina, Office of Consumer Affairs, P.O Box 2530, Largo, FL 33779 Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Features real chicken as the #1 ingredient Contains 30% protein and 20% fat to help fuel metabolic needs and maintain lean muscle Amino acids help nourish muscles, including during the crucial time immediately following exercise EPA and glucosamine help support joint health and mobility Antioxidant-rich nutrition nourishes the immune system and helps defend against free radicals Each ingredient is selected with a specific purpose Real meat helps provide essential building blocks for protein needs within your dog's body Help your dog excel with the fine-tuned nutrition of Purina Pro Plan SPORT Performance 30/20 All Life Stages dry dog food. Designed for highly active dogs, this dry dog food appeals to owners of sporting dogs, cattle dogs, hunting dogs and competitive canine athletes. The recipe concentrates nutrition in ways that help optimize oxygen metabolism for increased endurance. This formula contains a blend of 30% protein and 20% fat to assist in caring for your dog's metabolic needs, as well as to help him maintain lean, strong muscles. Amino acids nourish your dog's muscles, especially in those critical moments after your dog has been working or training hard. This delicious recipe features chicken as the #1 ingredient and provides your dog with the protein and nutrients he needs for his active lifestyle. EPA and glucosamine help support joint health and mobility to make running, jumping, crouching and other movements as easy for your dog as possible. The tasty, antioxidant-rich recipe doesn't just fuel your dog's body; it also nourishes his immune system and helps defend it against free radicals. Provide your canine companion with 100% complete and balanced nutrition by giving him this dry dog food proudly manufactured in our own U.S. facilities, and allow him to achieve greatness. No matter your dog's activity level, you can help him find the potential athlete inside with Purina Pro Plan SPORT Performance 30/20 All Life Stages dry dog food. The ingredients in this dog food are all carefully selected and formulated with the unique nutritional needs of active dogs in mind. Whether your dog is herding sheep, competing in sporting activities or at your side as you hunt, this formula helps increase his endurance by optimizing his body's oxygen metabolism. This dry dog food also provides a fine-tuned 30/20 protein-to-fat ratio designed to match the different energy needs of dogs at any age, from puppies and adults to seniors. Proudly manufactured by Purina in company-owned facilities in the United States, our SPORT line is part of the Pro Plan brand. Pro Plan was the first dry dog food brand to use and be founded on the idea of real meat as the #1 ingredient. If the balance of protein and fat in this dry dog food isn't perfect for your working dog, make a gradual switch to the SPORT Active 26/16 Formula and its ratio of 26% protein to 16% fat. Alternatively, offer your dog SPORT Performance 30/20 Salmon & Rice Formula All Life Stages dry dog food, which features salmon instead of chicken. If your dog needs added benefits to his bowl, Purina Pro Plan Additions come in a range of flavored purees in a mess-free, easy-to-use pouch. Beef & Carrot Puree promotes his healthy skin and coat, while the Beef & Garden Vegetables Puree helps support a healthy digestive system. Simply mix the puree into your dog's food and serve as usual. If you decide to focus on other aspects of your dog's nutritional needs rather than his active lifestyle, Purina Pro Plan can help you easily make that switch with a wide range of dry and wet foods designed to take your dog through every stage of his life. That way, you can always find the best food for your canine companion while providing him with nutrition that performs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Pro Plan High Protein Dry Dog Food, SPORT Performance 30/20 Formula!
Deborah D.
Sayville, NY
I have two dogs one 3 years old the other 10 and they are both very active patrolling my yard for squirrels, cats and the occasional fox since I love with a preserve behind me. They love this food and it gives them what they need to stay active.
Tiffany M.
Lawrence Church rd
After trying many different brands of dog food we purchased this for our dogs and we love the results. They are large very active dogs and it is building their muscle tone and their coats are beautiful and shiny! We will continue to purchase. Purina Pro Plan High Protein Dry Dog Food, SPORT Performance 30/20 Formula
Cassandra A.
Lilly, PA
In full transparency, I was never a Purina fan. The Pro Plan formula has changed my opinion! I have a Doberman for whom I struggled to find an appropriate formula for. I tried Fromm, Acana, Victor... you name it, I tried it. My poor dog couldn't gain weight, had dry skin and a dull coat, and loose, frequent poops. Finally, I decided to try Purina Pro Plan and the rest is history. My finicky Doberman is now a healthy weight, has a soft and shiny coat, and poops like clockwork. If you have a difficult pup, this is your sign: try Pro Plan!
Jennifer B.
Burlington, WI
We have used this for 3 hunting dogs. All have been kept in top muscular shape with beautiful shiny fur. No digestive issues. This was suggested to us by our breeder who happens to be one of the top field dog trial judges in the country.

Looking for your answer?