Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodPurina Pro Plan
FOCUS Urinary Tract Health Wet Cat Food Variety Pack 36 Count

Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Urinary Tract Health Wet Cat Food Variety Pack 36 Count

Made with real beef, turkey or chicken Extra-Care Nutrition for Specific Needs Helps Maintain Urinary Tract Health by Reducing Urinary pH and Providing Low Dietary Magnesium Offers Balanced Nutrition to Help Support a Healthy Immune System Proudly Manufactured in Purina-Owned U.S. Facilities

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Urinary Tract Health Wet Cat Food Variety Pack 36 Count!
Bettie B.
Montello
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Urinary Tract Health Wet Cat Food Variety Pack 36 Count uploaded by Bettie B.
Our 13 year old fur baby has recent had a bladder stone she couldn’t pass. Once she had surgery we have tried multiple urinary track brands and formulations. This has been the only good she will eat and keep down. Thank you Purina!!!!
Ryan W.
East Haven, CT
My cat loved the wet food and it came in a variety of flavors. Had to stop giving wet food due to dental issues but he still eats the dry and loves it ,also hasn't had a UTI in years since being on this food
Chrissy P.
buffalo, NY
While I haven’t necessarily noted less UTIs in my little fur ball baby I do like that it may help prevent them from happening. She doesn’t seem to love the cut up variety but likes the pate a lot. Ahh…. Finicky cats
Sally E.
Belton, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We feed wet food to help protect her from urinary tract infections. Our vet recommended this brand. We have had great success with it. I wish it were less expensive.
Caitlan C.
Neosho
Perfect size cans to add to dry food or just for a snack. My female cat with chronic urinary issues loves it. Cons- Only comes in one size of can
Paige H.
Stillwater, OK
My cat has urinary tract issues and we give this to him every other night to make sure he’s hydrated. He loves this food and haven’t had any UTI issues since.
Sandy H.
Clintonville, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of my cats had issues with crystals in her urine. I started buying the prescription diet but it is WAY TOO EXPENSIVE. So I check out this brand and compared ingredients. It is very comparable and half the price of the prescription kind. And my cats love it.
Jamalya  S.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
my 4 cats love this brand and loved this flavor. they all can't get enough. it reached my expectations by far. I would probably increase the sauce. I have 2 calico and 2 black cats. I'm not sure of their breed. I will and would recommend this to other fut parents
member-7fbdd3
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I give my card this everyday. They seem to like it alot since they eat it all. I have been buying this for them for awhile now. It seems to make them happy. I would recommend this to other cat owners for sure.
Abigail  A.
Lansing, NC
One of my boys has a tendency to get urinary tract infections. Upon first treatment, my vet suggested this brand in wet and dry food. Now if I suspect somethings going awry, I can preemptively start back on this and symptoms clear up. The price is high, but it’s helped keep my buddy healthy and going to the bathroom normally, and I’m willing to pay any price to keep him healthy.

Looking for your answer?