BY PURINA

Money Back, Guaranteed We guarantee outstanding quality and taste. If for any reason you're not satisfied, simply let us know why. Include the information in the "BEST IF USED BY" date box and the weight circle. Send within 60 days of date on receipt along with your original purchase receipt with the price circled, a brief explanation of why you were dissatisfied with the product, and your name and street address (P.O. Box not accepted) to: Pro Plan Satisfaction Guarantee Office of Consumer Affairs P.O. Box 2530, Largo, FL 33779 Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Real lamb is the #1 ingredient Features easily digestible rice and oat meal Omega-6 fatty acids, Vitamin A and zinc help to nourish skin and promote a healthy coat Natural prebiotic fiber helps promote digestive health Formulated with 40% protein Antioxidants help to support your cat's immune system health Made without artificial colors or flavors Fill your cat's dish with Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Rice Formula adult dry cat food, and give her a meal specially designed to help her thrive. This recipe features real lamb as the #1 ingredient, and every ingredient in this cat food for sensitive stomachs is carefully chosen for a specific purpose. We formulate this dry cat food with easily digestible rice and oatmeal, which are gentle on her digestive system. Each serving contains natural prebiotic fiber to help promote her digestive health, as well as antioxidants to help support her immune system health. With 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats, this super-premium dry cat food lets you give her the nourishment she needs to be her best self. Make this Purina Pro Plan sensitive systems cat food recipe part of your favorite feline's daily feeding routine, and give her specialized nutrition in every bowlful. Tend to your cat's unique nutritional needs with Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Rice Formula adult dry cat food. Omega-6 fatty acids and zinc help to nourish your cat's skin and promote a healthy coat, and the highly-digestible formula is created specifically for adult cats with sensitive stomachs. This recipe is made without artificial colors or flavors, so your cat gets the ingredients you want and none of the ones you don't. Each serving contains 40% protein, and the high-quality sources of protein include real lamb. Offer this sensitive stomach cat food recipe to your cat according to the feeding instructions based on her weight, and adjust the serving size as needed. For specialized nutrition to meet your cat's needs at every stage of life, look to our complete line of Purina Pro Plan wet and dry cat foods, and find the one that's just right for her. Purina Pro Plan FOCUS formulas feature real meat, poultry or fish, and we offer more than 80 formulas across four nutritional platforms to meet your cat's specific nutritional needs. Whether you select a recipe from our FOCUS, SAVOR, TRUE NATURE or PRIME PLUS platforms, you can rest easy knowing your cat is getting a meal made with high-quality ingredients. Our products are trusted and recommended by hundreds of veterinarians, breeders and rescue groups nationwide, and they are backed by Purina's more than 85 years of innovation in pet food. We know you care about where your cat's meals come from, which is why we proudly manufacture this recipe in our Purina-owned U.S. facilities. Our team of experts employ multiple checks for quality and safety throughout the production process to provide you with added peace of mind. Show your cat how much you pay attention to her needs when you serve Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Rice Formula adult dry cat food. see more...

Start your review of Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Rice Formula Adult Dry Cat Food - 3.5 lb. Bag!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
MONROE, MI
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cat has a very sensitive stomach and is very picky. It has took us a long time to find her a she could and would eat without throwing up. The Purina Pro Plan for sensitive stomach does not cause our Sadie girl to throw up at all. She seems to love it too!
Temple, GA
My picky cat loves this food. I've even tried different flavors from the same brand but she prefers the salmon. I can usually find it on sale at Petsmart, and for a higher quality cat food this brand is really afforable. The one drawback is that it is not great for weight management. Of course, my cat is not active at all except for 15 minutes at midnight, so that may be the biggest contributing factor rather than the food. The first ingredient is real meat and not a meat-meal or by product, and that is really important for quality nutrition. I wish I could afford to feed her Wellness brand cat food, but as a grad student I can't afford it. I'm very happy with this cat food and will continue buying it.
Nashville, TN
This cat food is affordable and provides my cats with balanced nutrition for their indoor lifestyles. Cats have never refused it, like they have with other foods, and seem to enjoy it.
Gainesville, GA
When my 2 older Persians started acting like they were losing weight I knew it was time to change foods. I did a ton of research and finally settled on this. When you have 7 cats and no real way of keeping them out of each others food you have to pick something that can work for everyone and this food does just that. I immediately saw an improvement on my older 2 cats and even all of my younger ones like this food better than the last. I do not see us going back anytime soon.
Denver, CO
This is what my Siamese cat Lola eats and she loves it! She goes crazy for it and it really seems to work for her. When she was younger she had a really sensitive stomach and now she has no problem with throwing up and her fur is beautiful!
Downingtown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love dry food and they very much like the purina pro plan food. They look forward to it multiple times a day. They like the indoor one the best. It is great compared t alternatives and has a reasonable price point for being such good food for cats
Atlantic Beach
Been using this cat food for years.  Have 3 cats all indoor and they have no problem digesting the food and their weight is consistent.  Vet recommended but get it from Amazon as they have it the cheapest with subscribe and save
Fremont , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My adult cat loves this food. She is an outside cat so I want to make sure she has something that keeps her feeling healthy and strong. I love keeping her at the weight she is and this product helps ensure my goals!
Eau Claire, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves pro plan. Specifically the salmon and rice version. I also love how this product is available at almost any store! I usually purchase it from target or the grocery store if I am in a bind.
Minneapolis , MN
I used to feed my cat Purinas indoor cat chow which I realized did not have all the nutrients and things that my cat needed. I started using the adult pro plan focus and he loves this food! I don’t think I’ll ever go back

Amazon

Amazon was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email