Money Back, Guaranteed. We guarantee outstanding quality and taste. If for any reason you're not satisfied, simply let us know why. Include the information in the "Best If Used by" date box and the weight circle. Send within 60 days of date on receipt along with your original purchase receipt with the price circled, a brief explanation of why you were dissatisfied with the product, and your name and street address (P.O. Box not accepted) to: Pro Plan Satisfaction Guarantee Office of Consumer Affairs P.O. Box 1326 Wilkes-Barre, PA 18703 Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Real lamb is the #1 ingredient Omega-6 fatty acids and zinc help to nourish your dog's skin and promote a healthy coat Prebiotic fiber promotes digestive health to support your dog's total well-being Contains no corn, wheat or soy Omega-3 fatty acids support your dog's joint health and mobility Made without artificial colors or flavors Antioxidants help maintain your dog's immune system health Care for your dog's sensitive skin and stomach while still tending to his nutritional needs with Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oat Meal Formula adult dry dog food. This recipe is made without corn, wheat, soy or poultry by-product meal, giving your canine companion wholesome ingredients you expect from a super-premium dog food. Omega-6 fatty acids and zinc in every serving help to nourish your dog's skin and promote his healthy coat, so he can look his very best, and omega-3 fatty acids help to support his healthy joints and mobility for an active lifestyle. With high-quality ingredients chosen for a specific nutritional or functional purpose, this dry dog food recipe delivers outstanding nutrition to your best buddy's bowl every day. Make Purina Pro Plan FOCUS part of his regular diet, and show him just how important his overall health and wellness are to you. Give your dog nutrition that performs when you serve up Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oat Meal Formula adult dry dog food. Real lamb as the first ingredient helps to deliver high-quality protein your dog needs. The highly digestible formula features prebiotic fiber to maintain intestinal balance to promote digestive health. High-quality ingredients, including oat meal, rice, egg, and fish oil make this recipe a wholesome meal option for your favorite canine companion. Antioxidants in every serving help to support his immune system health. Formulated to support whole-body well-being and made without artificial colors or flavors, this super-premium dry dog food helps to keep your dog healthy, happy and feeling extraordinary while providing a taste he loves. Purina Pro Plan was the first dry dog food brand to use and be founded on the idea of using real meat as the #1 ingredient, and this recipe features lamb as a primary source of protein for your dog's daily diet. Featuring nutrition backed by a team of over 400 scientists, including nutritionists, behaviorists and veterinarians, this dry dog food lets you feel confident your dog is getting the wholesome goodness he deserves in a delicious recipe he loves. Our Purina Pro Plan FOCUS platform offers specialized nutrition for dogs with different needs at every stage of life, whether you have a dog with a sensitive stomach, a large or small breed dog in need of weight maintenance, or a growing puppy. Offer Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oat Meal Formula adult dry dog food as part of your faithful friend's complete and balanced diet, and give him the nourishment he needs to be his best self throughout his healthy and happy life with you.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oat Meal Formula Adult Dry Dog Food - 4 lb. Bag!
How would you rate this product?
Clay City, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
My Newfoundland is very sensitive to food. The wrong food will cause her fur to fall out. This food is not only very affordable but her coat is thick and full again. I recommend it to anyone on a budget who has a dog with food sensitivity.
Manilla, IN
I have an autoship of this food on chewy and it’s a great price for the food. My pup has a very sensitive stomach as well as skin and this food has helps solve all of our problems!
178 Cynthia Lynn Drive
My dog always had awful stomach problems, we switched to proplan sensitive stomach and she was immediately better. She rarely ever has problems anymore which is amazing for me cause it was a MESS when she did. She loves the food and the size of the bites (she's actually super picky too)
My dog was a parvo puppy when she was only 2 months old which left her really sensitive to what she ate. We switched her over to this when she was 9 months because she refused to eat her old puppy food and we haven’t looked back since! She is completely regulated in her digestion and is healthier than ever since switching over, I have even noticed her coat is shiny and softer than before (she is a black lab mix) I don’t like buying the salmon flavor because it can make her smell a little fishy but both flavors have the same results on her stomach and she eats both flavors happily
Corona
Been using the Pro Plan line with our german sheperds for a few weeks after switchimg from a higher priced product. So far so good. Our dogs love it and their skin, coats and digestion are doing great. Will definately reccomend to and buy again. Easy to find prodict that the dogs love.
Wallkill, NY
I love this food. My dog suffers from allergies often, which some link to her food. Since I switched her to this food I barely ever see an outbreak on her. She loves to eat it and I love the results! The food can be a little pricey but I would not say "overpriced" I think its fair. My mom fosters pitbull and has had over 100 dogs in and out of our home, and she has started using ProPlan as well! I would recommend and always buy for my dogs.
Pretty good brand, with high quality ingredience. This kind isn't grain-free but they do offer grain-free options. You can find it at any major pet store, but it can be somewhat expensive. The Pro-plan has a variety of options for size, and age. Overall love them. This is the brand I will feed my newly rescued pup.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the only dog food I’ve tried that keeps my dog from having diarrhea. He loves the taste (humans think it smells awful). Usually petco will have a deal on it. Definitely recommend to dog owners of dogs with sensitive stomachs.
Recently switched to this after all the issues surrounding the FDA report. My pit has a very sensitive stomach and I always worry about the ingredients in her food and how it will react with her digestive system, but I am pleasantly surprised she has had no reaction and seemed to really love the flavor of this!
Anderson, SC
Our springer spaniel has very sensitive, itchy skin and our vet recommended this brand. Ellie loves the taste and it’s helped with her itching and scratching all the time. We change up the flavors from time to time but always use Purina ProPlan!

Looking for your answer?