Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPurina Pro Plan
FOCUS Puppy Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Puppy Food

Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Puppy Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Puppy Food

Purina Pro Plan Development Puppy Chicken & Rice Formula Chicken is the #1��ingredient DHA from omega-rich fish oil helps nourish brain and vision development Rich in antioxidants to help support a puppy���s developing immune system Calcium, phosphorus and other minerals help build strong teeth and bones Vitamin A and linoleic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid, promote healthy skin and coat

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Puppy Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Puppy Food!
How would you rate this product?
Hannah M.
chattanooga, TN
I use this product for my St. Bernard have lab mix when I first got her and now use the adult version. She has love this food always and is very consistent I go to a dog park almost every day and know a lot of people that use this dog food
Karissa V.
Denver, CO
I adopted my puppy and this is the food they were feeding him, he’s loves the food and always finish every bite .
Emily T.
Winterville
Both us and our pup love this food! It’s such a relief that this brand has so many options, so that you know exactly which one to give your pup.
Bere H.
Addison, TX
No e commended by the vet. Started feeding my goldendoodle puppy the chicken and rice mix but later switched to the lamb and rice one to reduce my dog’s allergies and itchy skin (we think he may be allergic to chicken) but he loved both flavors and his stools were firm and regular
Alex T.
Buffalo, NY
love this dog food! when we got him from the shelter he was having regular purina and didn’t care for it. he often left food in his bowl and refused to eat it. once that bag was done we switched to this and he loves it! had large chunks of real chicken in it, it’s like a treat for him!
Heather S.
Jackson, NJ
It is pricey, but a good food. This is what our puppy was eating when we got him. We were given the option to change his food if we chose to do so
Isabelle N.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I accidentally purchased this last year when Chewy had a sale on dog food. I thought it was my dog’s original food, but when it came in, it wasn’t. At the time, my dog was only about 5 months old - black Labrador retriever. However, after a couple days of including this into his diet he became almost a whole new dog. He listened better and was calmer. Of course he was still a puppy, so he still had the puppy personality. This food helped though. The price was more than original food, but we decided not to go back to his original food and to keep using this one. I recommend this to anyone that has a puppy especially one of a large breed! [product:purina-pro-plan-focus-puppy-large-breed-chicken-&-rice-formula-34-lbs]
Cor M.
Dallas
I bought this as a recommendation from my vet. My puppy loves the taste and the price is just right. I will be sticking with Purina even when she grows out of the puppy formula and moves to the adult dog formula.
Kelly G.
Olney, MD
Great food for a growing puppy. My 7 month old Basset hound mix loves this kibble. My cat seems to like it too whenever he gets his paws on a piece or two.
Renee V.
Tulare, CA
Good food for my pup. He really likes it and breeder started him on it. Doesn’t upset his stomach, affordable and he eats most of it

Looking for your answer?