Purina Pro Plan Focus Puppy Chicken & Rice Formula Dog Food 34 lb. Bag uploaded by Jasmine W.

BY PRO PLAN

For dogs under one year of age. Made with real chicken and wholesome rice, an easily digestible source of carbohydrates. Provides complete nutrition with vital antioxidants for overall health and wellness and is highly digestible for maximum nutrient delivery. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy Health Consideration: Brain Development Flavor: Chicken & Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories Per Serving: 473 calories per cup Package Weight: 34 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, Brewers Rice, Poultry By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Beef Tallow preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (source of Vitamin E), Whole Grain Corn, Corn Bran, Natural Flavors, Egg Product, Hydrolyzed Sunflower Oil, Di-calcium Phosphate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin Supplements (E, A, B12, D3), Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Garlic Oil, Menadione Dodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min) 28% Crude Fat (min) 18% Crude Fiber (max) 3% Moisture (max) 12% Linoleic acid (min) 1.6% Calcium (Ca) (min) 1.1% Phosphorus (P) (min) 0.8% Vitamin A (min) 15,000 iu/kg see more...

Buy on PETCO
Natasha H.
Pearland, TX
This is all my dog eats, she loves it and before I bought this food she had a very sensitive stomach to all the different brands I got her, she is a black lab mix, about 55 lb , I'd say get this food, I also have gotten this brand but with shredded chicken/lamb or whatever it's like a little snack In there meal
Rachael L.
I got this for my new puppy because I live Purina brand. She loves it. Her coat is soft and shiny. It's a bit pricier than their other products but it's worth it. I highly recommend.
Bella R.
Colorado Springs, CO
Tried using this and my dogs seemed to like it but it is way to pricey. Bought it from target and PetSmart. If you can afford it, all power to you, it's a grey choice.
Heather G.
Draper, VA
This has to be my dogs favorite food and this is all he eats. Never liked any of the other food i bought him until this
Liz R.
When we purchased our lab, we slowly switched our pup to Pro Plan and it's a great decision! He loves this food!
May B.
Georgetown, TX
As a former breeder of show dogs this is all I feed my dog. Love the quality of food for pups and adults
Jasmine W.
Toledo, OH
Love the item and so does my dog this food makes my dog happy and she loves it so im happy #puppy #love
Candice B.
Mckinney, TX
After checking with our breeder, who is also a vet, and our vet they both recommended Purina Pro Plan for our puppies. Our dogs are growing great, their skin and coats looking amazing, and they love eating it. When it's time to stop feeding them puppy food I know we will keep them on Pro Plan Focus with chicken and rice.
Ashley M.
This is what I started my Frankie on exactly one year ago when I first got him. I am very impressed with this brand. It is a little bit harder to find where I live but it's worth the extra drive to Petco to purchase.
Bridget B.
This is amazing food for puppies! I have an Alaskan Husky/Eskimo mix and she loves this food. It's super healthy for her and she has sooo much energy!! She has never had a problem with this food. My best friend is a vet and she highly recommends this brand. I also know people who run a show dog business and they only use Purina as well.