Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPurina Pro Plan
FOCUS Puppy Chicken & Rice Entrée Classic Wet Dog Food

Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Puppy Chicken & Rice Entrée Classic Wet Dog Food

Chicken is the #1 ingredient Rich in omega fatty acids for a healthy coat High-quality ingredients for great taste 100% complete and balanced nutrition for puppies

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Puppy Chicken & Rice Entrée Classic Wet Dog Food!
Makeeba I.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Puppy Chicken & Rice Entrée Classic Wet Dog Food uploaded by Makeeba I.
Rosco LOVES this. I switched him from the grain free kibble he was on prior to having him and went with a vets recommendation of Purina pro plan. He will literally only eat this stuff. HE LOVES IT! I buy this all the time for him.
Gretchen F.
Archie, MO
I used this one time for a nursing female chocolate lab that wouldn’t eat her normal dry food. It helped get her eating back on track and she seemed to love it!
Olivia S.
Brookfield, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
1,000 reviews
loveeee this for my pet! good ingredients. it works. i’ve never had an issue!!!!!! I love it
Danielle W.
Springhill , LA
My puppy started out eating this. It has visible rice grains in the can. It didn't have a horrible smell. I was recommended this brand from my vet, so I trusted it was my tiny pooch, Penelope! She's now a healthy 3 year old.
Kailyn L.
Ashtabula , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great natural dog food i used a couple times just a bit pricey for me but i highly recommend this for a healthy pup
Cassandra P.
1036 kansas Avenue Atchison, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My aunt's dog's love the can dog food since there older dogs makes it easier for them.
Rachael L.
Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Puppy Chicken & Rice Entrée Classic Wet Dog Food uploaded by Rachael L.
I added the wet canned food to my puppy's diet along with the Purina pro plan puppy dry food as she needed to put on some extra weight. The 2 together are great. Wet food adds some water to help with hydration. I love Purina brand. Her coat is shiny and soft!
Nicole L.
Milford
My German Shepherd puppy loves this wet food, by far her favorite. Plus our vet approves of it. Gives her all the nutrients she needs plus leaves her coat noc
Julie W.
Watson
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My American Alsatian love loves this food. If I don’t put it over his dry kibble he looks at me funny and pouts before eating.
Mika S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loved this mixed in with her food. Anytime I picked up her bowl she would get so excited.

Looking for your answer?