Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPurina Pro Plan
FOCUS Puppy Chicken & Brown Rice Entrée Classic Wet Dog Food, 55 oz

Chicken Is The #1 ingredient Rich in omega fatty acids for a healthy coat High-quality ingredients for great taste 100% complete and balanced nutrition for puppies

Does this product seem to be gentle on puppies stomachs?
Start your review of Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Puppy Chicken & Brown Rice Entrée Classic Wet Dog Food, 5.5 oz!
Isabel D.
Visalia , CA
Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Puppy Chicken & Brown Rice Entrée Classic Wet Dog Food, 5.5 oz uploaded by Isabel D.
My puppy loves it! She does prefer the wet food over the dry but ate it all in one bite!
Sydney C.
Cardington, OH
Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Puppy Chicken & Brown Rice Entrée Classic Wet Dog Food, 5.5 oz uploaded by Sydney C.
My girls LOVED this! They didn’t get sick from it like a few other wet food which is my biggest concern. Ended up buying more from the store
Bobbie B.
Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Puppy Chicken & Brown Rice Entrée Classic Wet Dog Food, 5.5 oz uploaded by Bobbie B.
My puppies loved this. I only had one can you split between the two but they loved it. They licked the bowl clean. I was worried about digestion issues but no issues at all. I am definitely going to pick some up for special treat days.
Stormie R.
Port Orange, FL
Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Puppy Chicken & Brown Rice Entrée Classic Wet Dog Food, 5.5 oz uploaded by Stormie R.
My dog absolutely loves this food ♡ I would recommend it if you have a small dog under one year old for sure ♡
Tina T.
Forest Hills, NY
Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Puppy Chicken & Brown Rice Entrée Classic Wet Dog Food, 5.5 oz uploaded by Tina T.
My 3 1/2 month old golden retriever puppy chewed the label off the can before I even got to feed it to him. He was looking for it and sniffing it for days before I finally gave up and fed it to him. He loves chicken and rice.
Jesica D.
Trenton, NJ
Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Puppy Chicken & Brown Rice Entrée Classic Wet Dog Food, 5.5 oz uploaded by Jesica D.
My dog seems to love it❤️ I mix her dry food with it because it’s how she used to eat before I had her and I like that it is soft to mix it with the dry food. I would get this product for her again. This one was given to me by influenster to try out.
Jamie B.
Aliquippa, PA
Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Puppy Chicken & Brown Rice Entrée Classic Wet Dog Food, 5.5 oz uploaded by Jamie B.
My Shiba Inu, Rosie chowed down on this last night. This was her first wet food and she loved it! I wouldn't change a thing about this food. Thank you Influenster for allowing us to try this free for testing purposes.
Dámaris S.
Orlando, FL
Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Puppy Chicken & Brown Rice Entrée Classic Wet Dog Food, 5.5 oz uploaded by Dámaris S.
My baby enjoys wet food so much!! I mixed it with purine proplan and loves his mixed food! Really enjoy this, literally he eat it in 2 minutes 🤣🤣 It is also a good wet food because it is rich in omega fatty acids💖💖 I recommend this and I will also buy 8 per month because you really love it!
Heather R.
Benton, AR
Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Puppy Chicken & Brown Rice Entrée Classic Wet Dog Food, 5.5 oz uploaded by Heather R.
he seemed to enjoy this. he is a larger puppy so it was gone in less than two bites. but he scarfed it down and didnt miss a beat. he would have loved for it be a bigger can.
Stacey S.
Advance, MO
Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Puppy Chicken & Brown Rice Entrée Classic Wet Dog Food, 5.5 oz uploaded by Stacey S.
What dog doesn’t love wet food? My pup literally inhaled this in two seconds. While my vet doesn’t recommend wet foods I like to give it to him as a treat every once in awhile. Definitely will be picking up more since it’s the top recommended brand by my vet.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...