Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Large Breed Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Puppy Food

Money back, guaranteed. We guarantee outstanding quality and taste. If for any reason you're not satisfied, simply let us know why. Include the information in the "Best If Used By" date box and the weight circle. Send within 60 days of date on receipt along with your original purchase receipt with the price circled, a brief explanation of why you were dissatisfied with the product, and your name and street address (P.O. Box not accepted) to: Mail to: Pro Plan Satisfaction Guarantee Office of Consumer Affairs, P.O. Box 1326, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18073. Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Made with high-quality protein, including real chicken as the #1 ingredient Natural sources of glucosamine help support his developing joints and cartilage DHA from fish oil helps to nourish brain and vision development Highly-digestible formula helps to promote nutrient availability and absorption Antioxidants help support a puppy's developing immune system Phosphorus, calcium and other minerals help build strong teeth and bones Omega 6 fatty acids to help support his healthy skin and coat Give your large breed puppy the wholesome nutrition he needs with Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Large Breed Chicken & Rice Formula dry puppy food. High-quality protein, including chicken as the first ingredient, provides the building blocks he needs to maintain his active lifestyle, and the specially formulated recipe is designed for puppies weighing over 50 pounds at maturity. Every high-quality ingredient in this super-premium dry puppy food is carefully chosen for a specific nutritional or functional purpose, so you can take comfort in knowing your large breed puppy is getting purposeful nutrition. Crunchy kibble and a delicious flavor tempt him to his dish at mealtime, and antioxidants help to support his developing immune system. Make this dry puppy food part of your puppy's complete and balanced diet, and show him you care about his overall health and happiness. Give your growing puppy a tasty meal he can get excited about when you offer up Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Large Breed Chicken & Rice Formula dry puppy food. Each delicious serving contains calcium, phosphorus and other minerals to help build your puppy's strong teeth and bones, and DHA from fish oil helps to nourish his brain and vision development. With omega-6 fatty acids, this puppy dog food recipe helps to support your canine companion's healthy skin and coat to keep him looking great as he grows. Natural sources of glucosamine help to support your active puppy's developing joints and cartilage so that he can maintain his adventurous lifestyle. Because it's a highly-digestible dry formula, this Purina Pro Plan dog food for large breed puppies promotes nutrient bioavailability to deliver optimal nutrient absorption. You want to make sure your puppy gets the nutrition he needs to thrive as he grows, and Purina Pro Plan FOCUS dry puppy food lets you do just that. The Pro Plan line is backed by a team of over 400 Purina scientists, including nutritionists, behaviorists and veterinarians, so you can feel confident every time you fill his bowl. Make Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Large Breed Chicken & Rice Formula dry puppy food part of your precious puppy's daily routine, and look to our other formulas to provide specialized nutrition to meet his unique needs beyond his playful puppy years. BRIGHT MIND supports the cognitive health of adult dogs, while FOCUS provides targeted nutrition for your dog's specific nutritional needs. Choose our SPORT formulas to fuel your active dog's strength and endurance. With Purina Pro Plan, you can give your growing puppy or adult dog a delicious, highly nutritious meal he can enjoy at every stage of life.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Large Breed Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Puppy Food!
Product Highlights
“My dog likes this food and I like the ingredients in this food.” in reviews
“This is a great food to help keep your furry friend happy and healthy, as opposed to cheaper foods you can buy at the store.” in reviews
“I have used many different brands but they give them real pieces mixed in that are soft and chewable, instead of dried up cardboard.” in reviews
Acworth, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our pup has been on this food her whole life. For reference, at the time of this review she is a 5 month old Bluetick Hound that weighs 37 pounds. The pieces are small enough for a puppy to enjoy while still giving her quality nutrition. We have been very pleased with this food and will continue buying it for as long as she is in the puppy stage. When she is not a puppy any longer, we will move on to other Purina products, as they are easy to find in most stores and offer great nutrition.
Tarawa Ter, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We got our puppy from a breeder and they have used this food consistently through their litters. It’s a wonderful product and our pup absolutely loves it! When it comes to larger breeds some have shorter life expectancy’s and for our pup it’s typically 6-7 years old. The breeder has stuck to this food and theirs is 12 years old! We love it and will continue to use it, and stick with the Purina brand all together.
Jeffersonville
I wanted something better for my dog that wouldn't break the bank and this definitely is it. Not super expensive as I can get 34 lbs for $42 on amazon. My dog seems to love it. It's gone within seconds of meal time. She may just be a fatty though. Its a good product at a decent price.
Mineral Ridge, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Large Breed Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Puppy Food uploaded by Brooke R.
Purchased at: PetSmart
We recently switched our girl to this from another puppy food because she needed the larger pieces that large puppy food gives. We were worried because she loved her old food, but she absolutely inhaled her first bowl. This came recommended to us by her vet and so far we’re happy with it!
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When I got my two month old puppy, my vet recommended me this food for him. My puppy is now four and I haven’t had the necessity of changing it or even trying other ones. He loves the flavor, and I love that is very affordable for my budget.
Manitowoc, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purina Pro Plan was recommended by my veterinarian and the large veterinarian hospital in the area. I purchase the large breed as I have large breed dogs. They seem to enjoy it as their main diet as well. Very happy with this dog food. It is affordable and available at numerous retailers so purchasing is easy.
Katy, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Large Breed Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Puppy Food uploaded by cutesmartkind H.
Purchased at: PetSmart
This is great dog food! I was nervous at first bc in the past, I’ve spent an arm & a leg on expensive dog food- but after talking to my vet & learning that she uses this food for her dogs. I was convinced. Also, my breeder buys this food for her beautiful, healthy dogs. My puppy loves it & I’m happy knowing he is getting exactly what he needs since Purina specializes their food for your exact needs. (Ie. Large breed puppy formula.)
Columbus , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Large Breed Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Puppy Food uploaded by ANDREA C.
Purchased at: Walmart
We really like that it has real ingredients. Our aging ROTTIE Bear loves it. It is sometimes hard to get him to eat enough but not with this he seems to really enjoy it. The only minor problem is that it is kinda pricey. But we will spend anything to make him happy in his final years. #furryfriends
Four Oaks, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We bought this dog food for our black lab puppy. We ran out at one point and tried to give him another kind and he would not even eat the other kind. We can tell a huge difference in the shininess of his coat in comparison to the other family dogs that do not eat this brand of food. Dog food in general is pretty pricey, but this is the most worth it brand.
Goodlettsville
Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Large Breed Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Puppy Food uploaded by Elinor W.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My German Shepherd puppy loves the taste of this food. He eats the grain free chicken and egg version. His coat is shiny and his energy level is high. So far I have not had any issues with this food. It is a little pricey, but not too bad. I am looking into switching to a raw food meal plan.

Looking for your answer?