Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodPurina Pro Plan
FOCUS Kitten Wet Cat Food Variety Pack 24 Count

Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Kitten Wet Cat Food Variety Pack 24 Count

Specially formulated for kittens up to one year old Helps nourish developing immune system

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Kitten Wet Cat Food Variety Pack 24 Count!
Haley A.
Williamsburg
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Kitten Wet Cat Food Variety Pack 24 Count uploaded by Haley A.
i was told by a vet that my cat would benefit well from this food, and he sure did !! my cat was underweight, sick all the time, and overall not healthy. after purina pro plan, i’ll never try another food!
Rachel T.
Weirton, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I foster kittens for my local animal shelter and swear by this brand for my babies. I mainly foster neonatal kittens so going from bottle babies to wet kitten food is a challenge but this seems to do the trick without having that initial weight loss in weaning kittens.
Amber H.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I used this food for my new Torti-tabby kitten! She loved it but was questionable with the flavors. Price point is a bit high. Probably not Likely to but again. I love that they used mother milk nutrition in the food!
Shelbi G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: PetSmart
I use Purina Pro Kitten canned food for my Maine Coon. He loves the variety pack!
Shelbi G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: PetSmart
Purina Pro is one of the best brands to give your kitten/cat. I get this variety pack to change it up for my little guy and he loves them all! I give him half of canned food in the mornings and other half in the evenings, and dry Purina Pro for grazing throughout the day!
Alicia P.
Lagrange
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this and Iv always tries to stick with purina pro since my vet recommended it for all my animals. Even though it makes my cats poop a little less solid it makes their fur shiny.
*NIC* D.
Whiteland, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love the soft and hard Purina pro plan. I wish their was more of variety in flavors. They tend to get burnt out after a while so I have to switch flavors. Other than that they are healthy and have beautiful coats.
Mackenzie M.
athens
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This product is awesome! My cat loves it and I love how they have different flavors than other brands! I would like to be able to customize the different flavors in a pack but would still buy again!!
Sydney S.
Leander
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This kitten food was the absolute best for weaning our kittens off of mama's milk. They wouldn't tolerate any other wet food and were clinging to mama for food beyond 12 weeks. This food is affordable and the babies loved it! We stuck with this for quite some time (until they were almost a year old).
Katerina L.
Redondo Beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat favorite one is with tuna! He can it it all day long :))) but I’m not giving it to him- only twice a day. His less favorite is the one with turkey I believe.

Looking for your answer?