Purina Pro Plan Focus Dry Cat Food uploaded by Nina B.

BY PURINA

Tara M.
Plymouth, MN
I used to feed my cat Purinas indoor cat chow which I realized did not have all the nutrients and things that my cat needed. I started using the adult pro plan focus and he loves this food! I don’t think I’ll ever go back
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
When my 2 older Persians started acting like they were losing weight I knew it was time to change foods. I did a ton of research and finally settled on this. When you have 7 cats and no real way of keeping them out of each others food you have to pick something that can work for everyone and this food does just that. I immediately saw an improvement on my older 2 cats and even all of my younger ones like this food better than the last. I do not see us going back anytime soon.
Nina B.
Denver, CO
This is what my Siamese cat Lola eats and she loves it! She goes crazy for it and it really seems to work for her. When she was younger she had a really sensitive stomach and now she has no problem with throwing up and her fur is beautiful!
Ashley F.
Hazel Park, MI
My cat really likes this but he pretty much will eat anything. However, this one seems to be his favorite. He is getting up there in age so I think it is pretty good for him.
Bethani G.
Haslet, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We actually just started using this for our cats. they're older, so we purchased this to help keep them going on a good pace.

so far so good. eating it up.
Brittany M.
Linden, TN
I got this as a sample from pinchme. my cats absolutely loved it. when i put it in their bowl it was immediately gone. i would highly recommend pro plan.
Echo A.
Lake Stevens , WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little kitty man loves this food. It keeps hm healthy, happy and purring. It’s approved by my vet and his skin and coat are amazingly soft.
Ally c.
Whitehall , Pa
All 3 of my cats like this food, infact this is the brand we use at the local animal shelter I volunteer at. Great for cats of all ages.
Bailey M.
Fairborn, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is a huge fan of Purina Pro Plan! And i feel comfortable giving it to her because of its high quality ingredients. We love it!
Mayra  O.
I love Purina cat food it's supposed to be good for your pets. But sadly my cat gets bored of her food easily have to change it up.