Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodPurina Pro Plan
FOCUS Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Kitten Food - 16 lb Bag

Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Kitten Food - 16 lb. Bag

Money Back, Guaranteed. We guarantee outstanding quality and taste. if for any reason you're not satisfied, simply let us know why. Include the information in the "Best If Used by" date box and the weight circle. Send within 60 days of date on receipt along with your original purchase receipt with the price circled, a brief explanation of why you were dissatisfied with the product, and your name and street address (P.O. Box not accepted) to: Pro Plan Satisfaction Guarantee Office of Consumer Affairs, P.O. Box 1326 WIlkes-Barre, PA 18703. Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Real chicken is the #1 ingredient Made with 41% protein to help meet a kitten's unique nutritional needs DHA, an omega-3 fatty acid, helps nourish brain and vision development Rich in antioxidants to help support a kitten's developing immune system Vitamin A and linoleic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid, for healthy skin and coat Calcium, phosphorus and other minerals help build strong teeth and bones Delivers 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition for kittens through the first year of life Give your kitten the nutrition she needs to get a great start in life with Purina Pro Plan Focus Chicken & Rice Formula dry kitten food. This recipe features high-quality protein, including real chicken as the #1 ingredient, and every high-quality ingredient is carefully chosen for a specific purpose. Every serving in this kitten formula delivers DHA, an omega-3 fatty acid, to help nourish her brain and vision development. Calcium, phosphorus and other minerals help build strong teeth and bones, and this kitten formula is rich in antioxidants to help support her developing immune system. Formulated for kittens up to 1 year of age, this super-premium kitten food provides 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition to support her overall health and wellness. With a great taste kittens love and the nourishment she needs to thrive, this dry kitten food offers something you both can feel good about. Help your growing kitten thrive when you serve her Purina Pro Plan Focus Chicken & Rice Formula dry kitten food. Formulated with 41 percent protein, this dry kitten food helps to meet her unique nutritional needs. Vitamin A and linoleic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid, help to promote her healthy skin and coat, so she looks her best every day. Feed your kitten according to the serving instructions based on her age and weight to give her a perfectly portioned meal, and know that she is getting outstanding nutrition and an exceptional taste in every bowlful. As your kitten grows into adulthood, look to our complete line of Purina Pro Plan formulas to meet her changing nutritional needs. With over 80 formulas across four nutritional platforms, there's a Purina Pro Plan recipe for every stage of her development. Purina Pro Plan FOCUS formulas are created to meet specific nutritional needs and feature real meat, poultry or fish. Our dry kitten food products are trusted and recommended by hundreds of veterinarians, breeders and rescue groups nationwide, and we are relentless in our focus on nutrition, quality and safety. This super-premium kitten food is checked for quality and safety throughout the manufacturing process to provide you with added peace of mind. You care about where her meals come from, which is why we proudly produce this recipe in our Purina-owned U.S. facilities. At Purina, we have over 85 years of experience in innovation and pushing pet nutrition forward, and we put that experience to work in every product we create. Fill your kitten's dish every day with Purina Pro Plan Focus Chicken & Rice Formula dry kitten food, and show her just how much her health and happiness mean to you with each delicious and nutritious bite.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Kitten Food - 16 lb. Bag!
How would you rate this product?
MARISOL M.
San Antonio, TX
Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Kitten Food - 16 lb. Bag uploaded by MARISOL M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great product for my cat loves who LOVES very much, I use daily for him because he's Too picky with food. Some how he likes to crunch and eat outside the bowl. The product is fresh for every daily use. My cat loves to be serve fresh daily and eats away when I serve. The price is very worth the product. I suggest to cat lovers. I buy this product and keep in stock for my furry best friend on Amazon. I also store in a air tight container for him, to stay fresh.
Diana K.
Los Angeles
My cat is a picky eater. And for some reason she throws up every day. With this food she throws up much less and seems to like the flavor. I love how the ingredients have changed in this brand. Great source for my cat
Laura L.
Dallas, TX
Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Kitten Food - 16 lb. Bag uploaded by Laura L.
My kitten is my world so when it comes to nutrition I want the best for him. This Purina pro plan not only has the nutrients and probiotics that is necessary for him to thrive but he loves the flavor and it is easy for him to chew and does not seem like it is a chore for him to chew it.
Bisma Z.
Kansas City, MO
Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Kitten Food - 16 lb. Bag uploaded by Bisma Z.
My cat liked it when we first go it but she does not prefer dry food so she got tired of it. I have a domestic short haired cat.
Meghan Y.
Jacksonville
This is the only brand I have fed my kitty and she loves it so much! I usually mix this with the soft Purina pro food and she even licks the bowl! Lol
Shelbi G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: PetSmart
If you have a cat I highly recommend Purina Pro Plan for their food! It is one of the healthiest brands and recommended by any pet store, vet, etc!
Lauren C.
This is what the rescue I foster for uses. I have zero complaints. The kittens eat it and gain good weight and are healthy. It’s a good brand. It’s not grocery store pet food so it’s more expensive than something like cat chow or Purina One but it’s a better quality food.
Tami V.
Goodyear, AZ
While I’ve never personally eaten it lol our cat seems to love it. Since starting to feed this to her she is more active and isn’t lazing about. Her coat also seems to be healthier. I would recommend this for other cat owners to give their cats
Kate M.
Kansas City
Our little pure bread ragdoll boy seems to have a delicate runny and the vet recommended we switch him to this food. It has really great fragrance and he really seems to like it. Our adult persona 1 year old female cat also eats it because she likes it, too. Definitely a good product.
Kelly S.
It was great! My two picky eater kittens really loved it. I found them yelling at me for more! They were on this kibble until they turned one year old and had to switch to adult kibble. It met my expectations and more. Great ingredients and great price!

Looking for your answer?