Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodPurina Pro Plan
FOCUS Adult Urinary Tract Health Formula Turkey & Giblets Entrée Wet Cat Food

Made With Real Turkey and Giblets Extra-Care Nutrition for Specific Needs Helps Maintain Urinary Tract Health by Reducing Urinary pH and Providing Low Dietary Magnesium Offers Balanced Nutrition to Help Support a Healthy Immune System Proudly M

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Adult Urinary Tract Health Formula Turkey & Giblets Entrée Wet Cat Food!
Jennifer G.
Eastampton, NJ
My older cat has urinary issues as he is maturing in age & this is the only type of wet food I will give him . He had a tendency to get “crystal but since using Purina Pro Plan, He seems to be much better. He used to occasionally urinate around the house and since using Pro Plan , I have not had any issues which makes me quite happy. It’s a nice portion & my cat inhales it quickly so I believe , he likes it .
Sarie S.
Council Blfs, IA
Pros! Purina My cat loves it! It’s like a treat to her from her hard kibble. She begs every morning.
Allie K.
Levittown, PA
My cat had urinated issues and this food has really helped! He hasn’t had any issues since switching. It’s affordable and the ingredients are okay, not the highest quality but not the lowest
Ashley S.
Canal Fulton
We feed him this type of wet food every morning. He really likes this flavor. He tends to like these better than the pates. He hasn’t had any problems with urinary crystals since we’ve started feeding him this.
Nichole M.
Covington, GA
This was a great option for my dehydrated 13 year old cat. I feel like every time I go out of town, she gets urinary tract infection. It's like she just decides not to drink water because I'm gone. It's also an older cat issue, the older they get the less water they drink. To help with this I give her a can of wet food every morning. I integrate these into her diet, even if she doesn't have a UTI or any current bladder issues as well as D-Mannose.
Angie H.
My cat has crystals occasionally. And ever aince I switched them all over to the dry and this wet. Ive. Had no more issues which was a blessing
Kelley A.
Our cats love this food! We have male cat that begs for the wet food every night! This is cheaper than the prescription food the vet recommended and it works just as well. We haven't seen any urinary issues in our cats since switching to this food. Highly recommend if you have a cat with bladder issues.
Sydnee H.
Silton, Saskatchewan
No overwhelming smell, however I think that may be part of the reason my cat barely touched it when served
Britanie L.
Halifax , NS
My cats really enjoy this food. They ate it strictly for awhile after developing crystals in their bladders from a no name kibble. Now they eat a mixture of this wet food and the purina pro plan urinary kibble.

Looking for your answer?