Purina Pro Plan Focus Adult Urinary Tract Health Formula Cat Food 7 lb. Bag uploaded by Jennifer R.Purina Pro Plan Focus Adult Urinary Tract Health Formula Cat Food 7 lb. Bag uploaded by Constanza F.

BY PRO PLAN

Specially formulated to produce a lower urinary pH and provide low dietary magnesium while still allowing essential minerals and nutrients to be utilized. Offers the nutritional extras you've come to expect from Pro Plan Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: Urinary Tract Health Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 7Lb Ingredients: Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken, Wheat Flour, Brewers Rice, Ground Yellow Corn, Animal Fat Preserved With Mixed-tocopherols (form Of Vitamin E), Egg Product, Sodium Caseinate, Phosphoric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Animal Digest, Salt, L-lysine Monohydrochloride, Dried Whey, Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Citric Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source Of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 31% Crude Fat (Min) 14% Crude Fiber (Max) 2% Moisture (Max) 10% Linoleic Acid (Min) 1.6% Calcium (Ca) (Min) 0.7% Phosphorus (P) (Min) 0.6% Ash (Max) 6.2% Magnesium (Max) 0.075% see more...

Buy on PETCO
Kara P.
This product is a legit life saving product. My male cat got diagnosed with a blockage a couple years back, and has only been able to eat this kind of food. He loves it, cleans his bowl every time. I was shocked because he was so attached to his previous brand, but he fell in love and I'm so happy because I thought he was gonna treat it like dietary food. Would strongly recommend to anyone whose cat is going through the same thing.
Jennifer R.
York, PA
My male cat was really sick with a bladder infection a few years ago. This was the food recommended to me by the vet during his recovery. Have had him on this since that time, and he has never had problems again! This is a huge relief because blockages in male cats are so deadly. Love this product so super much, and a big thanks to Purina for keeping my baby healthy!
Karolina P.
Simi Valley, CA
Pet Lover Expert
My vet actually recommended Purina Pro Plan urinary tract health formula cat food. My cat is older and has had problems in the pass. But with this formula it keeps him healthy and balanced. He is now living a long and healthy life. You can only find it in pet stores only.
Adrie M.
Pet Lover Expert
My kitty gets sick so easily so we have to watch what we give her. She gets too sick with this kind :(
Sky L.
Leavenworth, KS
This is great and boy dose my cat love it she hears the bag she comes running.
Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA
I would recommend this product to anyone who has a cat that has ever had any urinary issues at all as a cheaper solution, rather than doctor visits or vet food. It is low calorie though so my cat eats A LOT of this food and is still hungry.
Kendra S.
Our cat was having issues with urinary tract infections occurring all the time. We were desperate since it led to him urinating outside of his box. We decided to give Purina Pro Plan Urinary Tract Health a try. It was a amazing. Since putting him on this food he has not had any issues at all with urinating outside the box or getting another infection. We recommend this food to anyone we know that has similar issues!
Brittany B.
Stamford, CT
After spending hundreds of dollars on our rescued cat, I was desperate to find a product that helped cure her of her constant UTIs. The vet recommended a diet of wet food but that upset her stomach an the UTIs continued. I finally decided to do some research and stumbled across this product. I had nothing to lose at this point and decided to give it a try. It worked! Our cat has been healthy for over a year now and loves the taste of this food too!
Natalie S.
This is what my vet recommended after my cat got really sick from a switch to a different food brand. He's been healthy eversince and no more urinary tract infections. I also recommend the wet food version, I'm sure if my cat could talk he would ONLY recommend the wet food
Krystyn T.
My cat had a bad urinary blockage. After his (expensive!) surgery, I'm really careful what I feed him. This is the only dry food I give them and everything has been fine ever since!
Nicole A.
Sylvania, OH
My female cat had been having issues with urinating in different parts of the house that were NOT her litterbox, so after taking her to the vet and getting tests run, they figured it may have been behavioral. That being said, the vet told me that I may want to keep her on a Urinary Tract food just in case she continued to have these issues. I was recommended to get Royal Canin, but the price is outrageous. Just seeing if anyone else has had a similar experience and has used the Purina Pro Plan instead with similar results! (Looking for both Wet & Dry Food alternatives).