Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodPurina Pro Plan
FOCUS Adult 11+ Salmon & Tuna Entrée Classic Wet Cat Food

Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Adult 11+ Salmon & Tuna Entrée Classic Wet Cat Food

Made With Real Salmon & Tuna Specially formulated for cats 11 years and older Highly digestible formula Optimal protein and fat levels help promote ideal body condition Helps support a healthy immune system

Do they come in other flavor
Start your review of Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Adult 11+ Salmon & Tuna Entrée Classic Wet Cat Food!
Janice M.
Johnson City, NY
Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Adult 11+ Salmon & Tuna Entrée Classic Wet Cat Food uploaded by Janice M.
This product was complimentary but all opinions are Lucy and Spaghetti’s. They are picky when it comes to pate like consistency, they prefer shreds but they seemed to really enjoy this! Probably because it is salmon and tuna flavor which both Lucy and Spaghetti prefer over chicken and beef flavor can food. I split the one can I was given between the both of them and they both finished it all.
Alyssa M.
Plainfield, IL
Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Adult 11+ Salmon & Tuna Entrée Classic Wet Cat Food uploaded by Alyssa M.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cat just turned 13 this September and is very picky and she also has digestive issues if things are too hard on her belly now that she’s older. Purina’s Focus Adult 11+ Salmon & Tuna Entree Classic was my attempt at finding a brand she liked plus she wouldn’t get sick over. Well needless to say, she loved the taste and couldn’t eat it fast enough, I was so happy to see my girl being how she used to be. She was hyper as heck prancing around. I was then even more worried she was going to make herself sick but....tada it never happened. The moist, aroma enriched food for Seniors was the perfect solution I needed for my fur family. It’s nutritious and I couldn’t ask for more.
Jami B.
Ava, NY
Our cat loved this cat food, she is 16 so I was happy to find something to help her at her age. It is made with real salmon and tuna, it is good for older cats digestion, Very affordable. Our cat is a bit fussy and she devoured this, so I would recommend for older cat owners.
Zahavah Cara C.
Highland Park, NJ
Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Adult 11+ Salmon & Tuna Entrée Classic Wet Cat Food uploaded by Zahavah Cara C.
My cat loved this one and ate it in one sitting! She's a 13 year old cat who usually eats dry food.
Lisa G.
My cat really enjoyed this food. Salmon is one of her favorites. She ate all of it, thats a good sign. I will definitely buy for my cat. Thanks Influenster and Purina!
Cassandra H.
Knoxville, TN
Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Adult 11+ Salmon & Tuna Entrée Classic Wet Cat Food uploaded by Cassandra H.
This was a wonderful treat that all three cats shared. There wasn't a morsel of food left on their plates. The consistency looked very "meaty", some can be too watery, this was not the case. I'll be buying more in the future.
Angie P.
Buffalo, NY
I typically don't feed my cats wet food except as a rare treat. But they did really enjoy this! I will definitely look for this again next time I get them wet food!! The only downside is the cans are kind of small so when I split it between my 2 cats it's more of an appetizer than a meal. Lol.
Melissa M.
Wyandanch, NY
Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Adult 11+ Salmon & Tuna Entrée Classic Wet Cat Food uploaded by Melissa M.
I gave this to ine of my cats and they gobbled it up! She is the pickiest eater and she really loved this food.
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Adult 11+ Salmon & Tuna Entrée Classic Wet Cat Food uploaded by Myia D.
My cat loves soft cat food and she tore this food up! This cat food has everything that my cats needs especially when she is getting up there in age. She really likes it. I would recommend this to anyone that has an adult cat.
Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Adult 11+ Salmon & Tuna Entrée Classic Wet Cat Food uploaded by Felicia R.
My kitty likes this food. I wasn’t sure if she would because she is sometimes picky. Overall she seemed impressed so that makes me happy
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...