Purina Pro Plan Focus Adult 11+ Indoor Care Turkey & Rice Formula Cat Food 3.5 lb. Bag

BY PRO PLAN

Packed with beneficial nutrients, this Purina Pro Plan brand CAT FOOD Focus Adult 11+ Indoor Care Turkey & Rice Formula will help your mature feline friend feel her best. Natural prebiotic fiber from chicory root helps facilitate proper digestive function, while natural fiber helps with hairball control. Omega fatty acids promote skin and coat health. Features: Contains natural prebiotic fiber from chicory root to help promote digestive health; natural fiber helps control hairballs; nutrient blend helps facilitate the digestion of fat; omega fatty acid-rich formula supports healthy skin and coat; antioxidants boost immune system health Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult 11 years and up Flavor: Turkey & Rice Primary Ingredient: Turkey Calories per Serving: 4,077 kcals per kg; 1,853 kcals per lb.; 499 kcals per cup Package Weight: 3.5 lbs. Directions: Feed your adult cat free choice throughout the day, rather than as just a single feeding only at mealtime. Food intake required to maintain an ideal body condition will vary depending on age, activity and environment. Watch your cat's weight and adjust food amounts accordingly. Allow 7 - 10 days to avoid dietary upsets and ease the transition from current food to a new food, by feeding less of the previous food and more of the new food in increasing amounts each day. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly. Store in a cool, dry place. Warranty, Awards, Certifications or Expert Recommendations: Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats. Ingredients: Turkey, Brewer's Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal, Soy Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Dri see more...

• Okay hope this doesn't gross anyone out,but since it's indoor for...6 Answers
C W.
I use and donate this to all my rescues. It healthier than most on the market and the cats seem to enjoy it.
Jessica H.
Norwalk , CA
My cats seem to really enjoy this food. it's easy for them to eat and it's a great healthy good choice
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Pet Lover Expert
I actually haven't purchased this but received a sample through the mail. I am pretty sure my cats fell in love with it though! It vanished quickly. It is a little pricier than others but I would definitely choose it over others from now on.
Chellsie V.
Really good food for your older cats. It's not as crunchy as the other kinds.
Holly H.
Erie, PA
Great for senior cats! Proplan is the only product I will feed my four legged friends
Lina M.
Rosemead, CA
Bought this for my cat and she was not a fan and actually spills the bowl each time. I will not purchase again. Reasonably priced and you can find t at target
Sadie H.
Platteville, WI
This has helped so much the my cats coat. He is long haired so you can notice the difference. He is also a picky eater and this one hits the spot with him!
Dulce A.
Grand Prairie, TX
My cat loves this Turkey and rice formula, I also buy it for my dog . I've seen positive chnages in my cat and dog fur and other futures.
Tara M.
This is focused on senior cats. The rice keeps them fuller longer. Our cat is a picky eater and he seems to enjoy this cat food.
Caprice K.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert
Very expensive!! I give my cat this and alternate with a cheaper purina food. Great for animals! My dog loves it too!
Jess T.
Okay hope this doesn't gross anyone out,but since it's indoor formula does it help with the litter box odor any? I'm looking for a cat food that will help in that dept if it even exits