BY PRO PLAN

Formulated with natural fiber to help control hairballs and maintain ideal body weight. Made with real chicken as #1 ingredient. Offers the nutritional extras you've come to expect from Pro Plan Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Senior 10+ yrs Health Consideration: Hairball Control & Weight Control Flavor: Chicken & Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 3.5Lb Ingredients: Chicken, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, PoultryBy-product Meal, Soy Protein Concentrate, Dried Egg Product, Animal FatPreserved With Mixed-tocopherols (form Of Vitamin E), Soy Protein Isolate, WheatFlour, Fish Meal, Animal Liver Flavor, Fish Oil, Phosphoric Acid, PotassiumChloride, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Citric Acid, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate(source Of Vitamin C), Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, CalciumPantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (sourceOf Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 42% Crude Fat (Min) 17% Crude Fiber (Max) 4% Moisture (Max) 12% Linoleic Acid (Min) 1.5% Vitamin A (Min) 10,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (Min) 400 IU/kg Taurine (Min) 0.15% Phosphorus (P) (Min) 0.8% Calcium (Ca) (Min) 1% see more...

Iris N.
I like how Purina makes these foods with different purposes. For example this is the Focus formula which helps with the brain. They also have the urinary tract, vision and I think savor flavor. My cat is obsessed with the savor flavor and will not eat any other brands.
Violeta C.
Proplan is maybe one of my favorites. This is like a premium brand it you compare all purine foods. My cats love friskies but isn't the best one for them. A pair of cons: price and size.
Sherise R.
My cat princess goes crazy over Purina cat food she loves it so much. and I'm so happy with the fact that it's good for her, so we both win.
AK M.
This is a good cat food for your kitty who is getting older. Mine seems to love it. I will continue to buy.
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Got a sample of this from a sample site and my moms cat loves it! Mixed it with dry food.
Leah V.
Good food for my cat. I will always choose this product for him. Purina is a great brand
Elizabeth T.
Amarillo, TX
I love this cat food for my two kitties. It keeps their coats soft and shiny. My one cat has issues with other food causing him to gain weight since he loves to eat, this cat food keeps him at a healthy weight. They also don't get upset stomachs like they did with other food. I would recommend this cat food for anyone with cats!
Chic Pretty F.
My cat loves any Purina dry food! This formula is perfect for him since he's 11 years old now. Definitely recommend for older cats.
Priscilla H.
Moore, OK
This is by far the only brand of cat food my cat will eat she loves it!!!!! And if your cat is picky like mine they might like this one!
Chellsie V.
Really good food for your older cat. It's not as crunchy as the other kinds.