Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodPurina Pro Plan
FOCUS Adult 11+ Chicken & Beef Entrée Classic Wet Cat Food

Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Adult 11+ Chicken & Beef Entrée Classic Wet Cat Food

Made With Real Chicken & Beef Specially formulated for cats 11 years and older Optimal protein and fat levels help promote ideal body condition Helps support a healthy immune system

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Adult 11+ Chicken & Beef Entrée Classic Wet Cat Food!
Moline
We have a very picky cat but this is one of his favorites. All of our pets seem to prefer Purina Pro Plan and he is now included in this group. Its slightly more expensive than others but he always seems happy when it ends up in his bowl.
West Blocton, AL
It’s great good quality and good ingredients. My cat really loves the flavor and seems to do really well on it
Presley, has very refined tastes, chicken and meat only - no fish unless the real deal... as a gorgeous red rag doll of a distinguished age so he should! while a little dearer than other brands, he will eat the whole thing and I know he is getting what he needs for his age.

Looking for your answer?