Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodPurina Pro Plan
Cat Snacks Indoor Crunch Reduced Calorie with Tuna 21 Oz

Purina Pro Plan Cat Snacks Indoor Crunch Reduced Calorie with Tuna 2.1 Oz

Cat Snacks Indoor Crunch Reduced Calorie with Tuna

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Pro Plan Cat Snacks Indoor Crunch Reduced Calorie with Tuna 2.1 Oz!
Karol G.
Turpin, OK
My cat really likes anything that has to do with snacks. but he especially loved this. he is always asking for it.
Itzel E.
Shorewood, IL
Good luck with the new version is better to be the first half of the year and I don't think
cassie Z.
Toms River, NJ
Even tho my cat can't have tuna the product is still good. You can get your cat any flavor if they don't eat a specific flavor
member-ebb0358a3
With the wet and dry food the snacks shold be healthier. I spoil them..but I can't help it.
Whitney C.
My dogs have always ate this food they seem to love it I will be sticking with this food from now on out
Stephanie T.
Morgantown, WV
These are my cats favorite treat. As soon as he hears the bag he comes running from whatever room in the house. He eats these so fast and it hard to get him to eat crunchy snacks. I recommend this product highly.
Kathy M.
Clendenin, WV
What pet does not love tuna, My dog love sea food products. Our dog is a medium size dog, not very big at all. Yes it does meet my expectations. he gets so happy when he smells it, he knows what hes getting, Yes I would recommend this to others it makes them happy
Anny B.
Watsonville, CA
My cat love so much and i love to see when he is happy. I would recommend. It's perfect and reduced calorie
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
My cats go crazy over these treats! They never snub them off like the other ones we have brought home. These treats have great ingredients and are healthy for your furr babies.
Jocelyn M.
Swansea, MA
The cats in the house love this item. The come running as soon as they hear it open

Looking for your answer?