Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesPurina Pro Plan
All Ages Sport Active 27/17 Turkey & Barley Formula

Purina Pro Plan All Ages Sport Active 27/17 Turkey & Barley Formula

Formerly Purina Pro Plan Sport Active 27/17 Turkey & Barley Formula 27% Protein and 17% Fat fuel metabolic needs and maintain lean muscle Amino Acids nourish muscles, including in the crucial time after exercise Glucosamine and EPA, an omega-3 fatty acid, for joint health and mobility High-quality sources of carbohydrates for sustained energy Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A to nourish skin and coat Fortified with Guaranteed Live Probiotics for digestive and immune health Turkey is the first ingredient For dogs at all life stages, including puppies and reproducing females Highly digestible formula for optimal nutrient delivery No artificial colors, flavors, or poultry by-product meal

Is this any good?
Start your review of Purina Pro Plan All Ages Sport Active 27/17 Turkey & Barley Formula!
Jenny V.
N Hollywood, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purina Pro Plan All Ages Sport Active 27/17 Turkey & Barley Formula uploaded by Jenny V.
First time trying this 27/17. So far they love it. They like it alone, just dry without any can food with it. Value for money.
Steph S.
Wauseon, OH
My dogs do so well with this brand,..... a little pricey but we'll worth the health of my furr babies
Olivia S.
Brookfield, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
1,011 reviews
loveeee this for my pet! good ingredients. it works. i’ve never had an issue!!!!!! I love it
Genny O.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My husky loves her purina pro. Salmon flavor of course. I was told it helps with the shedding. We are almost done with the first Salmon flavored 50lb bag. I have noticed a lot less husky fur in the vacuum than before. We are definitely sticking to the Salmon flavor purina one pro sport.
Ronnie P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have try different brand with my dogs and so far only pro plan has given them energy, coat and good digestion. I tried because it was recommended and end up loving it it meet completely my expectations and honestly i love to recommend it to any dog owner!!
Kimberly F.
Allen, TX
Purina Pro Plan All Ages Sport Active 27/17 Turkey & Barley Formula uploaded by Kimberly F.
My buster loves this food he's a little older now and the senior plan really balances his diet. We purchased a small bag for travel and a big bag for home. Have a great day 👍
Lisa R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog has been eating Purina pro plan since we brought her home at 12 weeks old. She started on puppy and now is on adult. Her favorite is chicken and rice flavor, but I recommend any!
Katlyn S.
Washington, LA
I like this product and so does my dog. It's great for her digestion and for her joints for her senior years.
Rachel L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This dog food is great for your dogs! It gives them lots of protein for the day and has lots of essential nutrients your dog needs. This is a little pricey but totally worth it
Mary L.
Northborough, MA
I know it's great for the dogs, but they didn't seem too crazy about it. Sometimes I had to moisten it with some water to entice them.